overly annoying and negative players should be banned.

General Discussion
02/14/2017 01:30 PMPosted by Koringul
<span class="truncated">...</span>I got the tools, but they're not working. Got the same toxic players in my team multiple times.
If you like unnecessary drama just as much as all those toxic players, yes then you are lucky to not have me in your life. I hate bichdrama. It needs to be punished.
From both sides. Trolling in chat just as much as trolling in competitive.

You choose to be toxic and tilted. They do not make you do it. You choose it. Period

You choose to react in kind, to react negatively, to not find a positive way to deal with the situation.,

You exacerbate the problem and then complain about it. That's not how life works.

If it bothers you so much, DO something about it. You can't do anything about anyone else's behavior but you CAN affect your own. Choose to be the bigger person, choose to ignore them, choose to mute them

By being toxic in return you are contributing to the world that you hate. Period.
Yeah but i want to PLAY the game, not discuss with my team all the time about their opinion on which hero i picked. And as i already said multiple times, muting them results in them trolling the game. If they don't get any feedback they get corny and salty and even more angry and then the game is usually lost.
02/14/2017 01:35 PMPosted by Avian
02/14/2017 01:31 PMPosted by Murdowke
... Well, take a look at league of legends. They managed the chat toxicity pretty well. Toxic players get banned. It's that easy. You can figure out a system like this one that works. What they have not achieved yet is removing toxicity in the actual gameplay. But im sure theres also a way for that.

The thing is again, people can abuse it by basically doing whatever they want, not giving a **** about the rest of the team and actually be a toxic player without saying anything, which baits people into being toxic in chat. So how is it fair that the person who's being a toxic player doesn't get punished when the one who reacts with toxicity or whatever people report as toxicity gets punished?

You've clearly never watched a professional football game.
Yeah lets ban like 90% off the forum because that's pretty much 90% of the community.
02/14/2017 01:37 PMPosted by Koringul
02/14/2017 01:35 PMPosted by Avian

The thing is again, people can abuse it by basically doing whatever they want, not giving a **** about the rest of the team and actually be a toxic player without saying anything, which baits people into being toxic in chat. So how is it fair that the person who's being a toxic player doesn't get punished when the one who reacts with toxicity or whatever people report as toxicity gets punished?

You've clearly never watched a professional football game.

If you are taking about American Football then you are right.