Will Quickplay mmr ever be fixed? (eu)

General Discussion
Hello, firstly I'm posting here, because we rarely, if ever get answered on EU forums and figured there'd be a higher chance to get an answer on these forums.

Every game be it arcade or quickplay, places us strangely, I'm 2500(ish) rating, but whenever I go into quickplay over the past few months I've just gone against 3000-4500 rated people.

I'd like to know if either;
This is intended, or what is/will be done about this and I'm sure others are quite annoyed by this. Its not always fun going into most quickplay/arcade games getting stomped on with the feeling nothing you can do can actually help your team. Especially with Widowmaker just 1shotting me with perfect aim every game.

Kind regards
I can understand it can be no fun to Play against such People for you. But i highly recommend it to you to do so because u learn from the best and how to improve if not against better Players?
Nope.
Guess i'll have to enjoy being matched with and against bronze players who are like what? 4 ranks below me? yeah.
02/22/2017 06:28 AMPosted by AlkoS
I can understand it can be no fun to Play against such People for you. But i highly recommend it to you to do so because u learn from the best and how to improve if not against better Players?

I agree with that to an extent but if you are getting farmed you really arent learning anything are you??? Well maybe how to rage?
02/22/2017 06:31 AMPosted by Metathor
02/22/2017 06:28 AMPosted by AlkoS

I agree with that to an extent but if you are getting farmed you really arent learning anything are you??? Well maybe how to rage?

Well yeah. One tip i got for you to Play with lower ranked Players is Queue with a friend or 2 that are not higher than ur Rating and their MMR might be lower than urs so it makes u Play against easier enemys. It happened to me few times by playing with lower ranked friends so try this maybe
Your post suggests that mmr is working fine. Your quickplay mmr is just higher than your ranked rating. A lot of people goof off in quickplay so if you are taking it seriously you are always going to be playing higher ranked people.
02/22/2017 06:32 AMPosted by AlkoS
02/22/2017 06:31 AMPosted by Metathor

Well yeah. One tip i got for you to Play with lower ranked Players is Queue with a friend or 2 that are not higher than ur Rating and their MMR might be lower than urs so it makes u Play against easier enemys. It happened to me few times by playing with lower ranked friends so try this maybe

This is actually true. I have higher lvl players in both teams if I'm solo qp than with my friend who is in bronze and doesn't know how to play