McCree legendary skin

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Highly Rated
I don't think I stand for myself when I say that McCree needs a new legendary. It would be nice to see a new Legendary, event or not. He doesnt have too many legendaries. Same with a lot of other characters. Maybe a couple new skins for the characters that hasnt gotten any event skins yet :)
Highly Rated
Revolver ocelot
Revolver ocelot
I'm hoping he gets something awesome for Cinco de Mayo, should there be an event since Blizzard seems to be going for events that are nods to cultural celebrations.

Something cool for him and Sombra.

Edit: Yay, blue response! At least McCree players will look cool with their new skins while they get shredded cause apparently, McCree's kit will suffer forever. Stay fly, die fly. Goodman pls.
Revolver ocelot
02/16/2017 07:32 AMPosted by NotMcCree
I'm hoping he gets something awesome for Cinco de Mayo, should there be an event since Blizzard seems to be going for events that are nods to cultural celebrations.

Three amigos skin

http://cdn.funcheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/three-amigos.png
02/16/2017 07:44 AMPosted by MrFurious
02/16/2017 07:32 AMPosted by NotMcCree

Three amigos skin

http://cdn.funcheap.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/three-amigos.png

OH MY GOODNESS.
Yes please!
His skins at the moment are mediocre, there are maybe 3 skins out of all that actually look decent/legendary.

Would be nice to get something for him. And Widow, and Zarya (i.e the characters with the worst/least amount of event skins/legendaries),.
Agreed! He needs new legendaries. I love the Banana Man suit (getting POTG while using it is the funniest thing on Earth) but it does get boring after a while.

Oh and I don't play Soldier that much but he definitely needs new legendaries too. His current ones are just gross
For me players that need a legendary ASAP:

Symmetra
Soldier
Hanzo
Mccree
Widow
Hope he would get new skin that is pretty much McCree in different clothes. All his legendary skins at the moment are like some completely different person with McCree moveset. He is so awesome character, yet he only got his own face on his default skin and the recolours. (And almost on X-mas skin, but its really seasonal)
02/16/2017 07:26 AMPosted by Scareth
I don't think I stand for myself when I say that McCree needs a new legendary. It would be nice to see a new Legendary, event or not. He doesnt have too many legendaries. Same with a lot of other characters. Maybe a couple new skins for the characters that hasnt gotten any event skins yet :)

I think you'll be pleased with some of the upcoming content this year.
Highly Rated
02/16/2017 08:01 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Three amigos skin here we come :D

PAPA JEFF PAPA JEFF PAPA JEFF

PAPA JEFF RESPONDED

PAPA JEFF IS ADDING A NEW MCCREE SKIN

THANK YOU PAPA JEFF

OH MY GOD A BLUE POST ON A MCCREE THREAD?!
THANK YOU BASED KAPLAN.

Edit: While I am happy that this got a blue post, rip McCree's kit. I'd rather skip a few events worth of skins just to have that part of him acknowledged.

Wrestle with Jeff prepare for skins?

Can he some special effects on his abilities like Hanzo Okami?
02/16/2017 08:03 AMPosted by MrFurious

Three amigos skin here we come :D

I legit want to see that, that would be hilarious! :D
02/16/2017 08:03 AMPosted by AlmightyLoaf

PAPA JEFF PAPA JEFF PAPA JEFF

PAPA JEFF RESPONDED

PAPA JEFF IS ADDING A NEW MCCREE SKIN

THANK YOU PAPA JEFF

I'd love a Jeff version of "Jacks back" from Nightmare Before Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToqJNmJi3H4