Winston is gonna have a tough time after the Bastion buff :\

General Discussion
Winston needs a small buff, nothing overpowered, just something to keep him viable since after Bastion gets buffed, Sombra, Reaper, Mei and Genji will become a good pick to counter Bastion. Reaper is extremely powerful against Winston and someone who knows how to use Sombra correctly can also be extremely deadly to Winston.

So Blizzard, could we please get just a little bit of Winston love <3

Thanks
lower jump CD and an actual shield bubble with a lower CD

is gonna fix winston boy
Bastion melts Winston as it is already. After the buff proposals i read earlier for bastion + the fact that he's already crushed in the triple tank meta, Winston's future viability is looking bleak.
Bastion is Winston hard counter btw. And Bastion still has a lots of counter.
Winston is a tank. Tank gets melted. Get to use a proper, aim based hero.. Done.
01/31/2017 01:26 AMPosted by Starcatraz

is gonna fix winston boy

Agreed, that's how I'd do it. I'd even consider adding 10 additional damage to his leap.
01/31/2017 01:31 AMPosted by Iridium
Winston is a tank. Tank gets melted. Get to use a proper, aim based hero.. Done.

Says the guy with a Hanzo pic?? I honestly can't tell if trolling or not.....
Winston already have a hard time with this Roadhog reign.
I play a lot of Bastion in Competitive (see profile) and while Bastion does tear up a messy Winston, I've also played with fantastic Winstons who simply avoid me and continue to be viable despite my presence. The thing about Bastion is that turret form is turret form, and Winston--who is highly mobile--can always out-maneuver you.

is gonna fix winston boy

An actual shield bubble as in it lasts forever till it gets destroyed or you make another one?
He's already having a tough time after the

Mercy Buff
Zenyatta Buff
Soldier Buff
Roadhog Buff
Pharaoh Buff
Symmetra Buff
Dva Buff (but then she got nerfed. she still counters him though. Winston does trickle damage to her, while she does more damage to him)

And Release of Ana + Roadhog Meta. And the ult charge nerf for all heroes.
01/31/2017 01:36 AMPosted by Berg
I've also played with fantastic Winstons who simply avoid me and continue to be viable despite my presence.

With the new buffs, the Winstons who "simply avoid" you might disappear completely due to non-viability. :(
Winston was never viable against Bastion. Ever. You either have to make Winston an ultimate zapping machine or nerf Bastion to oblivion to make WInston useful against him. Buffing Bastion won't change anything in Bastion vs Winston matchup. If you're playing Winston and enemy team has Bastion, just... Switch. It won't go well.
01/31/2017 02:07 AMPosted by HappyGoLucky
Winston was never viable against Bastion. Ever. You either have to make Winston an ultimate zapping machine or nerf Bastion to oblivion to make WInston useful against him. Buffing Bastion won't change anything in Bastion vs Winston matchup. If you're playing Winston and enemy team has Bastion, just... Switch. It won't go well.
This. They just sound like the genji's who won't switch even though enemy team has zarya+winston+symmetra+mei
- Reduce cooldown on shield
- Shield has more HP
- No reload - It's a tesla cannon...
Bastion hard counters winston as he is right now. Even his ulti is useless vs his turret form.

is gonna fix winston boy

Great idea with the Lower Jump CD, the improved Bubble and lower CD could be a possibility or Blizzard could try something such as enemies take additional damage while inside Bubble or apply a DoT to enemies that enter the Bubble which continues to damage after leaving the Bubble for the extent of the Bubble being active. This could replace the faster CD due to it feeling more worthy of the long CD. Only problem with this is Winston placing his Bubble atop enemies, this could provide to become a problem.

is gonna fix winston boy

I haven't played Winston that much (I only have like 5 hours with him) but because of the Symmetra buff I started playing him recently and I really like this hero. I guess the 6 second cooldown for his Jump Pack is fair enough, but I 100% agree on the Barrier Projector buff because it's not that useful as it should be with only a 5 second duration but a 13 sec cooldown. :/