Next Hero - Greek (evidences inside)

General Discussion
Just bringing this relevant reddit thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5upizy/doomfist_hype_burried_more_obvious_hints_on_new/

TL;DR:
A greek voice actor added on his site/resumé he worked on a character named Greek (prolly placeholder) for Overwatch. He took it away. Either it was on purpose or it was his mistake (because Blizzard didn't allow him to add this work to his resumé yet), I think this tells A LOT about the next hero.

My opinion? I think this was done on purpose, Blizzard asked him to add it to his resumé and take it away when the community noticed. Blizzard doesn't seem to be attending to PAX, so this new character might be released by anytime now. I >THINK< he might be released during off season (they might have learned that it's not too cool to release characters mid season).

Discuss.
Seems pretty interesting. Im really hyped for any new ow character. I do hope that he is a more complex defense hero. I mean when you think about it every defense character is considered nooby because they are easy to play and (with exception of Mei) pretty useless too
02/18/2017 03:37 AMPosted by DarkVenom
Seems pretty interesting. Im really hyped for any new ow character. I do hope that he is a more complex defense hero. I mean when you think about it every defense character is considered nooby because they are easy to play and (with exception of Mei) pretty useless too

Not sure if they'd release a new defense hero now, they still have to fix most of them. I'm hoping he's a tank or supp.
He should be a tank or support. DPS players have a miriad of choices. Healers have 4. Tanks have 5. And if you only can pick viable ones? 3 healers and 3 tanks.
02/18/2017 03:50 AMPosted by Rawflax
He should be a tank or support. DPS players have a miriad of choices. Healers have 4. Tanks have 5. And if you only can pick viable ones? 3 healers and 3 tanks.

Well, to be honest it would make a lot of sense if they to make this new Greek character a defence hero. Say, Doomfist is 'Hero 25', he'll presumably be a tank hero, that way, we'd have a new Support (Ana), a new Attack (Sombra), a new Tank (Doomfist) and to complete the sequence, a new Defence (Greek Hero)...

Surely you can understand my logic here, opinions?