Is hanzo op

General Discussion
Is hanzo op?
Not even close.
No - If he was overpowered he'd be in every game and in every pro tournament and never switched off. Like Roadhog, and Soldier.
No. A good hanzo is a good teammate to have, but a bad or mediocre one is basically a 5v6 match.
No.
He's BS, but he's not OP
No.
No.... but scatter shot is. The rest of his kit is very subpar
No way, even a mechanically good hanzo can't have over 50% accuracy. During the travel time of his arrow, a player can theoretically move in any direction. Predicting this direction is IMPOSSIBLE and requires luck.
Hes only op if hes good. Im a great hanzo able to get headshots with no effort but a bad or mediocre hanzo can easily make him the most hated character in the game. A bad hanzo makes others feel like they are doing a 5v6 too because they guy is sucking. No lie when im not feeling hanzo, I dont even bother playing him that day because I would be far more effective playing a healer
You got 3 accounts, stealthkill? Jozitor!?
02/25/2017 07:58 PMPosted by ZombieFX

I'm not an alt account. I just made that post to make these idiots stop with this thread with an obvious answer (no)
Hanzo's geometry skills are entirely overpowered. He should be a C+ student like myself so I can feel represented.
He's as OP as Sombra. Oh wait, now you will need to ask if Sombra is OP? ;)
It is like Blizzard wanted Hanzo to have some busted abilities but make him bad at almost everything else (with the exception of random HS).
02/25/2017 08:00 PMPosted by Jozitor
02/25/2017 07:58 PMPosted by ZombieFX

I'm not an alt account. I just made that post to make these idiots stop with this thread with an obvious answer (no)

Liar.

3 post same time, 2 deleted in same way... and ohhh... no post history on that 3rd account. This is his 2nd one :D Man im Sherlock Holmes... - OR JUST NOT HIT ON THE HEAD BY REINHARD!?
How about HelloKitty adventure online... maybe you find some naive ppl in your age class there Oo?

How needy for attention.