Overwatch with friendly fire ON

General Discussion
I would REALLY want to see a game mode with friendly fire ON!

Some new strategies will come to play, like Bastion and Genji teaming up and them using eachother as a bullet mirror. Other than that abilities will be used more carefully and healers + tanks will become more important since people can get caught with a bullet in their backside from their own team.

Your thoughts? I'm just thinking about what the effect would be if such a game mode would be added and how the games would be like so don't go all out on me for mentioning it please.

What hero will become unplayable? Which one will become the most hated or the most loved? Would you like a mode like this?

EDIT:
Symmetra: Turrets only target the enemy.
Torbjorn: Turret only targets the enemy.
Ana: Heals and damages as usual, sleep dart hits friendlies though.
Soldier ult: Only targets enemies.
Symmetra would be unplayable, same for torb.
Do the words "dumpster fire" mean anything to you?
a general bad time, tbh

How would Ana even work? like everything she does is dual-ended so would she become straight up useless?
Ive been thinking about this, and i think its an awesome idea and not so hard to fullfill.. but tbh Jeff has probably thought of it and has a valid reason not to put in overwatch. Cuz friendly fire game modes are in most games and i think it would be in overwatch but i guess blizzard has their reasons...
Honestly, the game is too hectic and the fighting areas too compacted.

Imagine Dva, Mei, Hanzo, Rein, or Zarya trying to ULT. Ugh....
Uhm... Ana anyone?
03/02/2017 08:40 PMPosted by Zernolf
Uhm... Ana anyone?
Editted the main post to include some "extra rules" for people who cant use common sense.
03/02/2017 08:33 PMPosted by Destian
Do the words "dumpster fire" mean anything to you?
No?
03/02/2017 08:35 PMPosted by tzeentchling
Imagine Dva, Mei, Hanzo, Rein, or Zarya trying to ULT. Ugh....
Imagine using actual communications in order to pull off a game-winning strategy. If you communicate to your team that you're going to fire your Zarya ult or D.Va bomb around the fountain (for example) your team will know and steer clear from it.

I think it's freaking great because panic ults will punish the team hard.
I would only make that an option for custom games so we can mess around xD.
03/02/2017 08:53 PMPosted by Bastion
I would only make that an option for custom games so we can mess around xD.
Yea exactly! I just want to see how it feels. Besides, extra options would always be welcome.
I would want to rage as Winston and knock every single member of both teams off and then suicide.
Reinhardt would be unplayable seeing as he would get shot by his team in the back the entire game as they hid behind his shield
Yes. I think friendly fire should be a custom game setting. Let us have options: teammates block fire without taking damage, or teammates take either 25%, 50%, or full damage. Since Ana's kit automatically makes adjustments for friendly fire, she would remain unchanged.
I'd rage at MY Hog every game
Mei would get killed if she walled off her team, so hey, that's pretty cool.
I've been wanting this as an arcade mode for ages. It would be hilariously fun. Would love to have it as an option for custom servers.
Imagine the trolling and griefers in ranked just deliberately killing people on their own team.
Three words.

Bastion Spawn Camping.

This is a terrible idea.
03/02/2017 08:40 PMPosted by Zernolf
Uhm... Ana anyone?

lmao speaking of it, let Ana nanoboost enemies trololol.