Aside from the ana nerfs, how are the other changes?

Competitive Discussion
Straying away from the drama of ana nerfs, i wanna see how the other changes are felt. Here are my thoughts.

Junkrat
No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)

I really like the junkrat buff which allows him to not be killed by ANY of his own abilities which is really good imo since in case you ult and theres like a enemy behind you, you can detonate it and have to worry about getting yourself killed. And if your hitting an enemy real close, the explosion damage wont also hit you, so im really liking this.

Orisa
Fusion Driver
Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150

Supercharger
Cost increased by 15%

Maybe they thought her magazine was a bit too big and her cost for her ult was maybe too low. I havent played her that much so i cant say a lot for now.

Sombra
Stealth
Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.

Translocator
Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s

Really liking this change, this will allow sombra to not get known by the enemy team and not tell where you are, this got really annoying and im really liking this change. The cooldown on translocator is also really nice.

Winston
Barrier Projector
Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends

The winston buff is a nice change since he can get up shields much more efficiently and more frequently which can add to winston's overall survivability.

Zenyatta
Orb of Destruction
Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s

Orb of Discord
Can now target enemies through barriers

The zen buff looks to be reasonable since we have so many barriers in the game now like symmetras, winstons, reinhardts, and osiris's, and it would be frustrating not to get discord orb through all the shields. The orb of destruction buff is nice but this won't really improve its usage imo.