Orisa is so unremarkable

General Discussion
Wow, Orisa is so an unremarkable hero. It just a mix of other heroes' abilities.
Is it a joke?
It's just my humble opinion. Feel free to disagree.
Ok, I'm disagreeing.
03/02/2017 01:03 PMPosted by Single
Wow, Orisa is so an unremarkable hero. It just a mix of other heroes' abilities.
Is it a joke?
Not very humble.
So what if it is a mix of other abilities? She is still unique in her own right, and you'd be hard pressed to find a game with multiple characters who didn't have some similar abilities eventually. Just look at league, most RPGs, MMOs, etc.
Is it a joke?

Wow, Reinhardt is so an unremarkable hero. It is just a guy in armor who swings a hammer and has a shield.
Is it a joke?
03/02/2017 01:08 PMPosted by justqp
Wow, Reinhardt is so an unremarkable hero. It is just a guy in armor who swings a hammer and has a shield.
Is it a joke?

Don't bring Reinhardt into this !@#$ post. He is a cool hero.
Is it a joke?

Well you're just a mash up of your Mom and Dad. Nothing splendid there
I think her kit is incredibly creative and cool as hell.
Get off the forums!
Is it a joke?
Well, everyone has their own opinion.

I have a feeling with as many things Orisa brings to the table in her kit, holy damn.

Her shield thing is nice. You can plant it and it will stay there for a set time, and you can reset it quickly. Though I can see that cool down for the shield being too short right now. It will probably get extended.

Rate of fire feels good. But wow the amount of ammo seems excessive. I notice too that the shots will need to be led on moving targets. Head shots are better than body shots for damage.

I'm not exactly sure what they are trying to accomplish with the halt. Yes, it feels like a mini Zarya ult, but its more than that. It just feels... Flat. Needs more zip. Either an increased range, or a faster draw, more pizzaz, actually prevent the trapped from doing anything maybe? (Never had it used on me, so not sure what the effects are) I get that it shouldn't last long (I think its like 1 second at the moment) but it feels unnatural for the setup as it is now.

The ult is very nice. I have a feeling this will get nerfed a tad though, since it may be too long of an up time, when compared to other ults. I also noticed it won't work with the practice bots.. (the allied ones never got boosted)

I will learn more as I play around with her. Just my first impressions here.
I mean lots of the heroes are pretty generic. An archer, a ninja, a sniper, a Soldier with an assault rifle, a big dude with a shield and hammer, etc
I think you're salty because you didn't get Doomfist.
She seems like a pretty amazing character to me.
03/02/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Rosenrot234
Is it a joke?

Well you're just a mash up of your Mom and Dad. Nothing splendid there

#Roasted
Then again we all are :'D
Wow, OP's thread is so unremarkable. It's just a few sentences with no content.
Is it a joke?
03/02/2017 01:17 PMPosted by Tracer
I mean lots of the heroes are pretty generic. An archer, a ninja, a sniper, a Soldier with an assault rifle, a big dude with a shield and hammer, etc

Zenyatta rocks B-)
03/02/2017 01:09 PMPosted by RichC
03/02/2017 01:08 PMPosted by justqp
Is it a joke?

Don't bring Reinhardt into this !@#$ post. He is a cool hero.

Yeah, leave Reinhardt out of this! He just helped me in my last game to get Masters rank. The Hammer Down dance between 2 Reinhardts is an art.
I think she (and Sombra while we're at it) are hideous to look at. But that's completely opinion.

As far as her kit, it looks like she's a good add ... I.e. Not broken like half the rest of the cast.