Orissa for ps4

General Discussion
so I got super excited for the new champion and I went on the ps4 (I play Overwatch on ps4 because the graphics on the pc are !@#$ because my pc isn't really made for gaming) and I noticed that Orissa wasn't on the champion gallery. She will be eventually though, right??
First off, please, don't call our HEROES champions. And yes she will, expect next week at the latest
yes, because Reaper, Widowmaker, Roadhog and Junkrat are totally heroes. But thanks for answering the question
She's just on the PTR at the moment which us mere mortals (console players) don't currently have access to.

If it's anything like Ana or Sombra expect a live release from as early as Tuesday up to a max of two weeks away.
Just expect two weeks, and you're unlikely to be disappointed.
03/02/2017 01:12 PMPosted by SlyMisterFox
yes, because Reaper, Widowmaker, Roadhog and Junkrat are totally heroes. But thanks for answering the question

That is a matter of perception. Some people probably to view their actions as "Heroic" thereby making them "Heroes" in their eyes. Im not disagreeing with you, but in this case you can agree to disagree
She's a great champion, sorry you can't join the PTR. You'll love this champion though..
03/02/2017 01:16 PMPosted by SlashNDash
03/02/2017 01:12 PMPosted by SlyMisterFox

That is a matter of perception. Some people probably to view their actions as "Heroic" thereby making them "Heroes" in their eyes. Im not disagreeing with you, but in this case you can agree to disagree

I was actually just kidding man.
03/02/2017 01:12 PMPosted by Maxol
She's just on the PTR at the moment which us mere mortals (console players) don't currently have access to.

I like it when the console plebs understand their stance in life.
PCMR :^)

I'm just kidding. I hope you guys get a PTR soon as well.
Console has tons of !@#$ that Blizzard refuses to deal with, such as what I'll call "joystick acceleration" or "aim acceleration".

It's quite crappy.
Might be pretty quick. This is the first time I've experienced the PTR being literally full. 2000 people queued to get in. With that many people play testing it really might not take that long.
Thx 4 the clarification
03/02/2017 01:21 PMPosted by SlyMisterFox
03/02/2017 01:16 PMPosted by SlashNDash

the paradox begins
Well whenever she is here I'm saving my competitive points for her golden gun cuz yeah I'm ps4 too.
Why isn't orisa on ps4 but it's on pc please put orisa on ps4
03/03/2017 10:04 AMPosted by Nabil8972
03/03/2017 10:04 AMPosted by Nabil8972

Any reasearch would show that she is on the PTR. Either really soon, or another week.
look their heros ok, that's why it's called the "hero gallery"
Hahah, I love my ps4 love the community, but I have a gaming pc too, I only bought it on ps4 cuz all my friends have it on that, I agree tho
03/02/2017 06:13 PMPosted by LazyTurtle

the paradox begins
How many, ,
03/02/2017 06:13 PMPosted by LazyTurtle

the paradox begins

And it continues