Stop commenting on changes without testing

General Discussion
03/07/2017 07:54 AMPosted by Starless
Yeah, you also aren't a Blizzard employee and we don't give a damn about what you think.

Forum has already shown that they don't give a damn what Blizzard employees think, either.
03/07/2017 08:53 AMPosted by Starless
03/07/2017 08:21 AMPosted by Mugendai
Starless, no I'm not Blizzard staff, but they have commented in the forums to the same regard I am telling you(though in a much nicer tone), and as it seems you and others may have missed those comments, I am regurgitating them in paraphrase in an attempt to help improve the success of this forum.

You're not a Blizzard employee but you sound like you're paid by them. I'm sorry to tell you, but the apology and justification of Blizzard's internal testing sounds a little silly when they just had to apply an emergency nerf for Bastion on live even if people raised the issue for 3 weeks on PTR. It should be clear by now that they are a little lost in what they're doing.

*facepalm*
I have only seen a few people this dense throughout my lifetime.
it also doesn't help that on the PTR the attitude of a bunch player "oh it's PTR quick match IT DOESNT MATTER" so they don't play seriously which results in very very bad representation of the changes.
Also stop acting like the world is ending when you read said patch notes. And let's not get to used to anything we see on the ptr because as has been said OVER AND OVER it's all subject to change and tweaks