Orisa and Ilios well

General Discussion
If I see Orisa on the enemy team at Ilios; I'm quitting the match.

Vortex everyone over the well. Profit.
I don't think that's how that ability works.
LOL I actually hadn't thought of that.

I'm really glad I have a Recall button. >:D
That's not how it works bruh
It doesn't have that big of a pull range, you'd have to fire near the edge and hope they can't move back quick enough.
If you're terrible enough to be standing by the ledge with an Orisa or Roadhog on the other team you should quit the game and never play it again.
03/02/2017 03:45 PMPosted by Bigguy2875
It doesn't have that big of a pull range, you'd have to fire near the edge and hope they can't move back quick enough.

Aww. :(

I've not seen much footage of it yet, so had no idea. Would've been funny, though. :P
Well, good to see it doesn't work like that. Watched a few quick vids at lunch, and it looked like it had decent range.
it's a good way to punish those cheeky roadhogs.
Do you do the same when you see Pharah, Lúcio or Roadhog on that map?
The graviton charge literally makes no sense with the rest of her kit.
Stay away from theslow moving obvious bright green glowing ball?
03/02/2017 03:47 PMPosted by Tailand
If you're terrible enough to be standing by the ledge with an Orisa or Roadhog on the other team you should quit the game and never play it again.

Don't forget Pharah and Lucio. There are some people who feel safe only because they're standing on their side of the well and then get booped by a Lucio.
It has a 7m radius. So yes it's still stupidly strong next to ledges.

People are just ignorant to how effective it is since you can detonate it at any time by clicking alt fire again once it's traveling.