I think many of you take this game too seriously

General Discussion
All this buff and nerf nonsense arguing is like you were arguing for changing the constitution of our great U.S.A. Not that serious, brews. It's just a game.

And when im in game having a good time practicing to get good at Hanzo in comp, you people in chat wanna spoil it. It's just a game. I just like to take it ez
To be fair, it's a product people have spent their time and money on.
You're going to be the Overwatch's forum's John Lennon with a post like this. Now, now peace can happen for all players.
>2991 posts
I can understand constructive criticism but arguing and cussing at devs is going way too far.
People react to how the constitution of our great Overwatch is changed.
It does seem strangely important to some people
Honestly though, people really should dial back their anger about the Ana changes. There's way too much hyperbole going around right now. This is coming from someone who supported the ana changes that got reverted.
03/08/2017 09:36 PMPosted by LoveMuffin
great U.S.A

When was this ?
Surprised #NotMyOverwatch hasn't started yet.
stop thumbing me down
I was with you until the Hanzo comment
This forum is full of kids that's why they don't understand how it felt to be a working adult who has so much other things to worry about than a silly video games
03/08/2017 09:38 PMPosted by starcall
I can understand constructive criticism but arguing and cussing at devs is going way too far.

I understand, I dont rage at devs or things like that. But Honestly, of all the responses there was only 1 thing that made me feel ¨going too far¨.

And was when I read ¨We could create a new mech hero to do her old job¨. Most persons have a favorite Hero and D.va players dont want to play substitute. We just want be able to play D.va instead of Zero Suit D.va. + I dont think asking for the S2 Dva (100/400) or 300/300 is too much. Those 100 extra HP werent necessary.

Correct me if I am wrong...
WHAT? THIS IS NOT A GAME THIS IS MY LIFE!
OP wishes he was bob
All this buff and nerf nonsense arguing is like you were arguing for changing the constitution of our great U.S.A. Not that serious, brews. It's just a game.

And when im in game having a good time practicing to get good at Hanzo in comp, you people in chat wanna spoil it. It's just a game. I just like to take it ez

Practicing to get good with Hanzo in comp. Thankfully there is a specific classification for people who think like this. It's called Bronze.
I agree. I understand when people want to see a game that they paid for go in the right direction, that's completely fair, but some people act like Blizzard killed their dog if they don't do everything perfect or exactly how they want it. Some posters here need to step away from the keyboard and breathe every now and then.

i wouldn't take U.S.A. seriously either. lel