Orisa live release tomorrow!

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
Mar 6 -239
So IGN have confirmed on a snapchat story that Orisa is gonna be released tomorrow?! Hype!!!
Hopefully console players will like her
Huh, IGN may suck at video games but they've made me cream my pants this time

I'm not weird, you are
Highly Rated
Source?
03/06/2017 12:21 PMPosted by BlaxkPanda
Hopefully console players will like her

Like her? She's going to be my new main lol. Going into S4 competitive solely to get her a golden gun like my other favs
Where? When? Source?
03/06/2017 12:29 PMPosted by VetrixTron
Where? When? Source?

It doesn't help that TC ended a statement with a question mark. Makes he think he was asking people to confirm his allegations...
Is this true? I just saw IGN's snap and it just headlined "Meet Orisa! Overwatch's new hero!"

Maybe they're just gonna introduce her to the people who view IGN's snap story and nothing else; doesn't necessarily confirm her release tomorrow but who knows!
Last time I heard, there was a bug with her ult, so they probably will fix it before releasing her
PTR isn't down
We're not releasing Orisa to the live servers tomorrow. We're still fixing bugs and evaluating feedback and stats.

We appreciate your enthusiasm though!
Highly Rated
03/06/2017 12:41 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We're not releasing Orisa to the live servers tomorrow. We're still fixing bugs and evaluating feedback and stats.

pwnt
Highly Rated

Damnit Kaplan!!!
Highly Rated
DECONFIRMED
Highly Rated

Jeff, how do you feel about the Dinoflask videos? Are you happy to be the most successful internet wrestler?

Well,I now have permission to call OP a bold faced liar

Savage.
03/06/2017 12:21 PMPosted by JakuNonon
Huh, IGN may suck at video games but they've made me cream my pants this time

I'm not weird, you are

I feel bad for your pants now.
What about McCree? He and reaper are left in the dust by tank buster 76.