Orisa live release tomorrow!

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
03/06/2017 12:41 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We're not releasing Orisa to the live servers tomorrow. We're still fixing bugs and evaluating feedback and stats.

We appreciate your enthusiasm though!

Console players wait so long every time. I'm sick of waiting the game is getting bland again... i want orisa sooon
We're not releasing Orisa to the live servers tomorrow. We're still fixing bugs and evaluating feedback and stats.

...and finishing the cinematic with Doomfist in it that will also bring about his introduction and hero into the game.

Wait Jeff! Don't leave! We need answers about D.va after the controversy Geoff caused!
03/06/2017 05:40 PMPosted by DrScaphandre

Wait Jeff! Don't leave! We need answers about D.va after the controversy Geoff caused!
There's a reason he doesn't get involved in that

Shot down.
-Pharah
03/06/2017 05:45 PMPosted by JailBird

Geoff is Jeff's evil twin.
03/06/2017 05:45 PMPosted by JailBird
03/06/2017 05:40 PMPosted by DrScaphandre

Jeff actually knows what he's talking about and we get better answers from him, as well as information on future changes.

Geoff on the other hand always tries to brush questions to the side with a joke of a blue post.

you know your game director is awesome when he replies to troll posts truly best game director
03/06/2017 05:49 PMPosted by Nelke

you know your game director is awesome when he replies to troll posts truly best game director

I don't think the OP was necessarily a troll, just using an unreliable source. Because when you see information regarding new content/release dates regarding a game you're passionate about, it's easy to get over-excited.

And if they were a troll either by perception or intention, then I would agree with your point.
Hi. Wow, what a thread! Just to clarify, we're leaving Orisa on the PTR for a little while. We're getting great feedback and fixing a lot of issues. I know this feels a little longer than other PTR periods, but we think it will be for the better. We know how anxious you all are to have Orisa join your ranks... and she will soon... but most likely she will go live later in the month rather than this early.
03/06/2017 05:54 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Hi. Wow, what a thread! Just to clarify, we're leaving Orisa on the PTR for a little while. We're getting great feedback and fixing a lot of issues. I know this feels a little longer than other PTR periods, but we think it will be for the better. We know how anxious you all are to have Orisa join your ranks... and she will soon... but most likely she will go live later in the month rather than this early.

Papa Jeff pls I need my D.Va fix and Bastion nerf over here (Console), I can't wait more FeelsBadMan

Thanks Jeff, I can stop my itchy fingers for a while. Does this mean you might change some of her numbers? Or just bugs?

So now you're listening to PTR feedback?? Only with Orisa and Bastion? Because D. Va's feedback got handily ignored, and she's a dumpster fire now.
03/06/2017 05:46 PMPosted by F2H

Geoff is Jeff's evil twin.

Solid Jeff
Liquid Geoff

This picture: https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaTEua3ltLWNkbi5jb20vcGhvdG9zL2ltYWdlcy9vcmlnaW5hbC8wMDEvMjI5LzE5Mi81M2UuanBnIn0.wIMz35aDKTtznMiwkli-1ygFsOg?width=452&height=678

It's all coming together now
03/06/2017 05:51 PMPosted by Hollypop
03/06/2017 05:49 PMPosted by Nelke

I don't think the OP was necessarily a troll, just using an unreliable source. Because when you see information regarding new content/release dates regarding a game you're passionate about, it's easy to get over-excited.

And if they were a troll either by perception or intention, then I would agree with your point.
Thank you, I wasn't intentionally trying to troll. Genuinely believed in the unreliable source but misconceived the bigger picture behind it.
03/06/2017 06:10 PMPosted by Plaszma
03/06/2017 05:51 PMPosted by Hollypop

Thank you, I wasn't intentionally trying to troll. Genuinely believed in the unreliable source but misconceived the bigger picture behind it.

It's alright, you're human. At least you owned up to it, and I respect you for it.
03/06/2017 05:57 PMPosted by Kyoei
Thanks Jeff, I can stop my itchy fingers for a while. Does this mean you might change some of her numbers? Or just bugs?

Yes. Geoff was exploring some changes with her clip size. We want to try those out for a little bit.
Release it....there will be a buff/nerf a week later like always....
03/06/2017 06:17 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

Yes. Geoff was exploring some changes with her clip size. We want to try those out for a little bit.
her clip size feels fine. I think it's more the speed of her projectiles (please Jeff don't let Geoff make her laughable)
03/06/2017 06:17 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

She seems fine to me, if you're going to reduce her clip size please don't make it something drastic like 100 maybe a 150 or don't touch it at all, just my little feedback.
Just don't touch her clip size.. She needs the ability to spam.