Small update for PlayStation 4 users

General Discussion
Hey folks, shortly after the Server Browser patch went live yesterday, we discovered a critical bug which resulted in players becoming invisible in the Capture the Rooster arcade game mode. As a temporary measure we disabled this option in the arcade and started working on a fix for the bug.

Due to the specific nature of this bug we were able to do a very fast patch fix which should be live now. Within the hour we'll enable the Capture the Rooster card again. Thanks!
Coolio
I was wondering what that update just now was.
capture the rooster*
Thank you!!
03/01/2017 10:26 AMPosted by Bill Warnecke
Hey folks, shortly after the Server Browser patch went live yesterday, we discovered a critical bug which resulted in players becoming invisible in the Capture the Rooter arcade game mode. As a temporary measure we disabled this option in the arcade and started working on a fix for the bug.

Due to the specific nature of this bug we were able to do a very fast patch fix which should be live now. Within the hour we'll enable the Capture the Rooster card again. Thanks!

Thanks
16.147 gb isn't a very fast patch....
Just make new game mode: players are invisible.
My patch was 141.9 MB

Thank you for the update post! :D
03/01/2017 10:30 AMPosted by SnazzyLaura
My patch was 141.9 MB

Thank you for the update post! :D
\

I've currently downloaded 1.038gb......3 hours left......
Stop with the euphemism already and just call it Capture the !@#$
Oh yay! I was wondering why Capture the Flag wasn't in the Arcade. Thanks for the fix! :D
hey can we get a post about people using smurf accounts leaving a early comp match (which ends the game) and joining back (which stops the player from getting a leaver's ban from comp) to essentially scape goat for a team and give them no risk of losing (this is most evident with console users as smurf accounts are free).
I tried canceling several times but the update is 16.147 GB...
Is that D. Va defense matrix glitch on PS4? Is that fixed in this patch?
Can we name our games too?
Well, that wasn't the only bug for me... In S4 rewards it only says "competitive points" instead of the player icon and the spray, PS4 players cant name their custom games in the server browser, I get into skirmishes when I go to competitive, when I play competitive I only get to play with Brazilian people even though I speak Spanish, etc.
03/01/2017 10:35 AMPosted by What
I tried canceling several times but the update is 16.147 GB...

Same, cancelled it, rebooted system.....be nice to know why this is only affecting some folks.
03/01/2017 10:26 AMPosted by Bill Warnecke
Hey folks, shortly after the Server Browser patch went live yesterday, we discovered a critical bug which resulted in players becoming invisible in the Capture the Rooster arcade game mode. As a temporary measure we disabled this option in the arcade and started working on a fix for the bug.

holy moly

blue is my favorite color
I've never seen a dev make their own thread in general discussion