Hanzo should not be able to oneshot a full hp Orisa

General Discussion
Highly Rated
But at the moment... he is. =/ Same thing with 400hp Zarya
Agreed, a "head shot" on Tanks from Snipers like Widow or Hanzo, should do max. 150-200dmg.
Highly Rated
I got oneshot by a scatter arrow in my toe with full hp. I didnt feel tanky at all XD
lol at complaining about one of the highest skill ceiling characters in the game
i think, the problem with the Scatter Shot is, instead of splitting the normal dmg, every fragment counts as normal dmg.

Means, if he shot his scatter Arrow on your feat, and you get hit by 2 or 3 Fragments, its like getting hit by 2-3 normal arrows...

Dont know if its true, but thats how i think it is....
every single scatter arrow is doing a flat amount of 75 dmg, so you can basically deal 450 dmg when all arrows hit one target (+ i guess headshots in addition as well). and as far as i know even when your shot is not fully charged the arrows still deal 75dmg each
03/05/2017 09:22 AMPosted by Tsaku007
every single scatter arrow is doing a flat amount of 75 dmg, so you can basically deal 450 dmg when all arrows hit one target (+ i guess headshots in addition as well). and as far as i know even when your shot is not fully charged the arrows still deal 75dmg each

So that means those are 6 Fragments... it should be reduced to 4 Fragments....
Lol what a bunch of scrubs

learn about the skill ceiling and skill floors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4BAG520LY

Hanzo is a high skill ceiling character, that means only the highest skilled players can do awesome with him, even then he's niche because if a player is that skilled with their aim, they'd do alot better with McCree. Also if that skilled player has an off day with their aim then they are kind of useless as hanzo.

Also loling about OP complaining about a character getting oneshotted by a skillshot move with a high cooldown, on top of that said character has a barrier ability.
03/07/2017 12:41 PMPosted by deoxxys

Hanzo is a high skill ceiling character, that means only the highest skilled players can do awesome with him, even then he's niche because if a player is that skilled with their aim, they'd do alot better with McCree. Also if that skilled player has an off day with their aim then they are kind of useless as hanzo.

Also loling about OP complaining about a character getting oneshotted by a skillshot move with a high cooldown, on top of that said character has a barrier ability.

Shooting a scatter arrow into the ground isnt skill son. And this thread isnt about skill. Its about an ability that 1 shots even tanks (with 400hp) skill or not.
03/05/2017 04:31 AMPosted by Boobo
But at the moment... he is. =/ Same thing with 400hp Zarya

Agreed that he shouldnt be able to

03/05/2017 07:11 AMPosted by Psydrakoon
Agreed, a "head shot" on Tanks from Snipers like Widow or Hanzo, should do max. 150-200dmg.

wtf?
You have the fortify ability. Use it.
Well, if scatter arrow's damage was halved or something, what would you give Hanzo to compensate and make him consistent?
03/07/2017 03:05 PMPosted by Dreyc
Well, if scatter arrow's damage was halved or something, what would you give Hanzo to compensate and make him consistent?

He can already headshot and 1hko people as it is. He's literally Widowmaker but better as he can climb walls and he can locate enemies without the use of his Ult. Scatter arrow doing that much damage and doing basically another round of 1hko is a problem as he literally is a better "sniper" character than Widow at this point and he's not even considered a "sniper" character which I find funny.

They could at least give his scatter arrow less damage or change it to paralyzed an enemy's for a few seconds so he can get away or something. Anything is better than having his broken scatter arrow right now.

You don't understand what skill ceiling means. Skill ceiling refers to a place where a hero no longer does much better with skill. Effectively, it means the most that having skill can accomplish as that hero.

You are actually referring to skill floor. A high skill floor means you do need to be skilled in order to actually do anything. The reality of Hanzo is that he does have a decently high skill floor in order to reliably do well, but his skill ceiling is barely any higher. At the end of the day all that Hanzo is going to do for his team is hang back and get kills and that makes his skill ceiling low compared to almost everyone else.

Nothing,Hanzo is the character that tilts people so much that people want to nerf him more despite been inconsistent and a poor pick in general.

I don't find scattaarrow very consistent as a 1OHK,it requires more aim than most people give credit more.
It can be mitigated by jumping around unexpectedly,like Mcree's flashbang.

Honestly fk tanks,tanks are too used to thinking they can herp drep around in the open without danger of dying unexpectedly.
Espacially with Ana around.

they are complaining about a very low skill floor ability. You don't need to do much more than press E + wait 1.5 seconds then release at your enemies feet.

He can already headshot and 1hko people as it is. He's literally Widowmaker but better as he can climb walls and he can locate enemies without the use of his Ult. Scatter arrow doing that much damage and doing basically another round of 1hko is a problem as he literally is a better "sniper" character than Widow at this point and he's not even considered a "sniper" character which I find funny.

They could at least give his scatter arrow less damage or change it to paralyzed an enemy's for a few seconds so he can get away or something. Anything is better than having his broken scatter arrow right now.

Rework scatter into a long range flashbang on multiple targets? Sound great. :D
03/05/2017 09:22 AMPosted by Tsaku007
(+ i guess headshots in addition as well)

Not any more thankfully but they still fake af.
Hanzo requires a lot of skill. Scatter Arrow does not.
Even tho Hanzo is a hard character to play, that doesn't justify a badly designed ability.
03/05/2017 08:41 AMPosted by deoxxys
lol at complaining about one of the highest skill ceiling characters in the game

Hanzo and high skill ceiling? !@#$% please