#fixhercowboy

General Discussion
02/28/2017 03:05 PMPosted by Malmström
02/28/2017 02:55 PMPosted by Datboi2
You harass her on every post.
I literally had no idea who anyone was talking about, yet I harass her on every post?

Okay.

Not you. McCreamy
02/28/2017 02:16 PMPosted by Grieveston
The revolution is coming bois. McCree needs a rework not new skins.
Yep lets get the artists who work on skins to rework McCree...
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753435219#post-1
Here's a list I made earlier about possible changes. Feel free to take a look and give me you opinion.
02/28/2017 02:52 PMPosted by McCreemyCake

Well, she has alot of fans on here and they dont care what any of us have to say about it lol even though I feel it should be adressed in a more serious way, might encourage a dev response

Do you have any critical input as to how I address issues with McCree's kit or do you just have a problem with me?

Because I think I've been handling it pretty seriously for over half a year now, with a handful of other people who have also been handling it seriously.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753339273
McCree needs some fixes, not a whole rework...I hate to say this, because I made myself promise I would never say something like this, but he is my "main" and favorite hero.
Wait. Did a new skin drop today!? Also, #fixhercowboy.
02/28/2017 03:28 PMPosted by Dreadnought

Don't say that you might invoke the wrath of McCreamy who seems to absolutely hate NotMcCree for no apparent reason
02/28/2017 03:31 PMPosted by RagedShadow
02/28/2017 03:28 PMPosted by Dreadnought

Don't say that you might invoke the wrath of McCreamy who seems to absolutely hate NotMcCree
Just told NotMcCree she stopped replying in another thread after relating how she and I became friends over fashion sense chat. McCreamy stopped cold. Is what it is. I think all McCree fans should be friendly, even if we have small disagreements, we all want what's best for McCree. Some people, friend.
02/28/2017 03:36 PMPosted by Dreadnought
02/28/2017 03:31 PMPosted by RagedShadow
Don't say that you might invoke the wrath of McCreamy who seems to absolutely hate NotMcCree
Just told NotMcCree she stopped replying in another thread after relating how she and I became friends over fashion sense chat. McCreamy stopped cold. Is what it is. I think all McCree fans should be friendly, even if we have small disagreements, we all want what's best for McCree. Some people, friend.

All I want is what is best for McCree. That hasn't changed, it is still my goal as it is many others. I am not here to fight over McCree, I am here to fight for him.
02/28/2017 03:41 PMPosted by NotMcCree
02/28/2017 03:36 PMPosted by Dreadnought
...Just told NotMcCree she stopped replying in another thread after relating how she and I became friends over fashion sense chat. McCreamy stopped cold. Is what it is. I think all McCree fans should be friendly, even if we have small disagreements, we all want what's best for McCree. Some people, friend.

All I want is what is best for McCree. That hasn't changed, it is still my goal as it is many others. I am not here to fight over McCree, I am here to fight for him.

And this, people, is why the tag is #fixhercowboy

Toxicity is rampant but nobody wants to go for things productively this way.
McCree does need re-working. After 144 hours played as him and seeing the major faults in his character, he needs some kit re-working.

Dead-eye hasn't been an issue for me since I always flank and use it so they don't see it coming. He could use a damage buff when he uses it though. McCree has the crappiest mobility out of all the offensive heroes unless I have a Lucio speed boosting me. The roll needs to be fixed.

I have issues sometimes with fTh and Flashbang combo. But I've been sticking to his left click primary fire because of it.

Also new skins would be great for him. TBH the last one was very lack-luster. His legendaries are eh. I'd love to see a Blackwatch skin put into the game though since we've seen it and it looks nice.

I'm with you on this. He needs re-working. I'd like to see Blizzard take account for it at some-point.
fix his kit
Fix His Ult
Give The Man Some New Clothes
#FixherCowboy
NotMcCree is one of if not the best McCree rights activists on this forum.
02/28/2017 04:13 PMPosted by Grieveston
NotMcCree is one of if not the best McCree rights activists on this forum.

Thank you, this means the world to me. I only want to help McCree and the community. There are many other great people, like iSinner who has made a substantial amount of posts for McCree, Obamacare, Ramiel, and so on; this list doesn't even scratch the surface, but they've been there since the beginning and those who've joined in the middle are just as valuable. I genuinely appreciate this.

02/28/2017 04:03 PMPosted by FunnyVal
fix his kit
Fix His Ult
Give The Man Some New Clothes
#FixherCowboy

THIS KILLED ME LOL
I don't even want that much at this point. Just put in a few small tweaks - and see if it works out. If it's OP, revert it on the ptr. If not, keep testing and see if McCree needs future buffs. I know that the team is hesitant to touch McCree, and with good reason given his status in the past. But the chance of overbuffing with small and gradual changes is next to none.

Start with a flashbang momentum cancel or have the timer activate only when the target is on ground. Then we'll see what needs to be done from there. Maybe he doesn't need much more besides that - or maybe he needs less FtH spread, maybe FtH needs a complete revamp.

Combat roll and deadeye - they work, theyre just not great, but theyre decent skills. They could use some tweaks, but flashbang and FtH is urgent as of now.
They really need to address his issues because at this point is is just poor design.