Wild South-America: Cheaters Empire

General Discussion
Not the title of a game (yet), but a real problem. The forgotten south american Overwatch servers are a paradise for cheaters. I think, the last months, I've found a cheater in every match i played. And is not funny, i'm actually sad, I don't wanna play like this anymore. I really love the game but i can't enjoy it playing with cheaters, is not fair for anyone. I want you, game developers, to be noticed and to take actions on this problem urgently. My english is not perfect but hope everything are clear and understandable. Thanks.
i dont think theres a south american server
i'm almost level 600 now and i found no cheaters to the date, at least none that were explicit about it.

Are you sure they were cheaters?
03/17/2017 07:27 PMPosted by FrostyDog
i dont think theres a south american server

Yes there must be one. If not we would have like 400ms of ping or more.
03/17/2017 07:30 PMPosted by BlackZio
i'm almost level 600 now and i found no cheaters to the date, at least none that were explicit about it.

Yes, pretty sure.
03/17/2017 07:38 PMPosted by Zauer
03/17/2017 07:30 PMPosted by BlackZio

Yes, pretty sure.

How are you sure?

I have been called cheater for my Zarya's tracking before... And I'm almost lvl 300 and I had never seen a single cheater on the game, and you claim to encounter a cheater in almost every game!

So, let me guess;
1.- Or you have really, really bad luck, and all the cheaters on the server seems to gather around your games.

2.- Or you are those kind of players who call cheater to anyone who have an average or above skill on the game.

I have made my choice already.
03/17/2017 07:55 PMPosted by ElCorintio
03/17/2017 07:38 PMPosted by Zauer

Yes, pretty sure.

How are you sure?

I have been called cheater for my Zarya's tracking before... And I'm almost lvl 300 and I had never seen a single cheater on the game, and you claim to encounter a cheater in almost every game!

So, let me guess;
1.- Or you have really, really bad luck, and all the cheaters on the server seems to gather around your games.

2.- Or you are those kind of players who call cheater to anyone who have an average or above skill on the game.

Look I play a lot of first-person shooters multiplayer games and, thanks to my experience, I can recognize a cheater easily. And don't be so worried about, this is a message for the developers, not for you. So I don't care at all what do you think about me, my skills or this post.
03/18/2017 05:23 PMPosted by Zauer
<span class="truncated">...</span>
How are you sure?

So, let me guess;

Look I play a lot of first-person shooters multiplayer games and, thanks to my experience, I can recognize a cheater easily. And don't be so worried about, this is a message for the developers, not for you. So I don't care at all what do you think about me, my skills or this post.
Lol. Now I'm really sure which one is the right option...
The server is in Brazil, and I haven't seen more than maybe 1-2 POSSIBLE cheaters in hundreds of matches.
It's a message to the devs in a public space so hey, it is what it is. You'd probably have to come with proof for the devs, something better than "I can recognize a cheater easily."

I've legit only encountered 1 cheater in all of my 486 levels, so this is just hard to believe that they roam in every match.
03/18/2017 07:48 PMPosted by Ishty
It's a message to the devs in a public space so hey, it is what it is. You'd probably have to come with proof for the devs, something better than "I can recognize a cheater easily."

I've legit only encountered 1 cheater in all of my 486 levels, so this is just hard to believe that they roam in every match.

Okay I have been a little exaggerated, but it's true, there is a lot of cheaters.
03/18/2017 07:48 PMPosted by Saber
The server is in Brazil, and I haven't seen more than maybe 1-2 POSSIBLE cheaters in hundreds of matches.

I'm not completely sure why most people can't recognize them. When my friends and I play together we always agree when we think someone it's a cheater. And we all saw the same! But sadly the other guys on the team usually don't see when someone had a cheat.
03/19/2017 08:03 PMPosted by Zauer
03/18/2017 07:48 PMPosted by Saber

I'm not completely sure why most people can't recognize them. When my friends and I play together we always agree when we think someone it's a cheater. And we all saw the same! But sadly the other guys on the team usually don't see when someone had a cheat.

So, everybody else is wrong, and you and your friend are right, isn't it?

Accordingly to this thread, haven't you think about the chance that you were wrong this whole time, and maybe those people weren't cheaters?

Everyone has -like you said- experience playing other games, and usually, people who's easy trigger for calling cheater to everybody else, are just toxic boys who get salty for being killed too much.
03/19/2017 08:51 PMPosted by ElCorintio
03/19/2017 08:03 PMPosted by Zauer

So, everybody else is wrong, and you and your friend are right, isn't it?

Accordingly to this thread, haven't you think about the chance that you were wrong this whole time, and maybe those people weren't cheaters?

Everyone has -like you said- experience playing other games, and usually, people who's easy trigger for calling cheater to everybody else, are just toxic boys who get salty for being killed too much.

I was quite clear before.
yeah pretty much any countries in the western hemisphere and south of the US are full of scumbag thieves and cheaters.