Yeah... No

General Discussion
Bastion didn't need a buff. By any stretch of the imagination. Now he's not only more durable when in Sentry mode, which his faster switch is complete BS, but now he can run away WHILE healing? This is disgusting. Revert it now.
Did you really not pay any attention to anything that was going on on the PTR?
He needed a buff, and any team with an ounce of sense can still decimate him. It hasn't even been an hour, give it time
He literally had 14 counters. Trust me, he needed it.
-With love, a Bastion main
its a rework
bastion ability to kill experienced players has been severely lowered. and its ability to actually be in a higher tier game has been increased
02/28/2017 11:42 AMPosted by Chump
He literally had 14 counters. Trust me, he needed it.
-With love, a Bastion main

I don't think he had 14 counters but there were quite a few, yeah. His main job overall though was anti-tank. Not much has changed. He feels a bit squishier, that's pretty much it so far.
The lowest picked hero in the game didn't need a buff huh?
My only issue is the claim that Bastion cannot die from certain Ult's such as Tracer pulse bomb or Reaper's death blossom. Im not sure if this claim is true, but if it is then I think it's silly that an "Ultimate" ability cannot kill 300 hp.
OP is only level 30. I think this pretty much explains things.
02/28/2017 11:47 AMPosted by LoveMuffin
My only issue is the claim that Bastion cannot die from certain Ult's such as Tracer pulse bomb or Reaper's death blossom.

Only if he is in tank/sentry mode and with Ana's Nanoboost.
02/28/2017 11:38 AMPosted by Revculter
Bastion didn't need a buff. By any stretch of the imagination. Now he's not only more durable when in Sentry mode, which his faster switch is complete BS, but now he can run away WHILE healing? This is disgusting. Revert it now.

Bastion did indeed need some attention. He was pretty garbage.

He can still be countered. Just breathe. And learn how to play against them. This isn't like Roadhog where Roadhog counters his own damn counters.
He is 100% !@#$ out side of peanut league
he needed a buff but not this.
Bastion was garbage outside of low level quick play matches. Anyone who's played the game for more than a few hours could decimate him.
Here we go again... Blizzard makes a change and a hero is OP.

It almost seems like we don't try and learn the hero change and the best ways to counter it.
02/28/2017 11:48 AMPosted by HydraLord
OP is only level 30. I think this pretty much explains things.

Yet high enough level to be in your ranked matches...