PTR Update - 1.9.0.0.35135

PTR Bug Report
Hey folks we've updated PTR to build 1.9.0.0.35135 which is primarily a bug fix build. Thanks!
Highly Rated
Thanks for your hard work.
03/10/2017 10:37 AMPosted by GlassBomb

Thanks! :D
Thanks for letting us know, much appreciated.
03/10/2017 10:38 AMPosted by Bill Warnecke
03/10/2017 10:37 AMPosted by GlassBomb

HEy do you know if any McCree changes are coming this patch?
03/10/2017 10:42 AMPosted by Freshmeat
03/10/2017 10:38 AMPosted by Bill Warnecke

HEy do you know if any McCree changes are coming this patch?

Almost definitely not.
03/10/2017 10:30 AMPosted by Bill Warnecke
Hey folks we've updated PTR to build 1.9.0.0.35135 which is primarily a bug fix build. Thanks!

Are they related to Sombras translocator?
Sombra's boop still not working. R.I.P

You guys are doing a great job! Keep it up! However, can you address these issues? https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5ym8r8/can_we_talk_about_dragonblades_no_hit/
03/10/2017 10:48 AMPosted by Deykar

Are they related to Sombras translocator?

I hope they are.
Hey BorosCharmed, thanks for reporting the issue. QA and our designers are aware of the bug, unfortunately we don't have an ETA for this.

Just to note, this type of report is better suited to the (non-PTR) [url="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/22813881/"]bug report forum[/url]. While we don't acknowledge many posts with replies in that forum, QA is very engaged reading and tracking issues that are reported there.

Cheers!

Thanks for the update!

Was wondering if Torbjorn's inability to place a turret on the staircases of the following maps would be fixed (or if it's working as intended):

- Route 66
- All maps in Lijiang Tower
- All maps in Ilios
Um...what bugs?
Hey BorosCharmed, thanks for reporting the issue. QA and our designers are aware of the bug, unfortunately we don't have an ETA for a fix.

Just to note, this type of report is better suited to the (non-PTR) bug report forum. While we don't acknowledge many posts with replies in that forum, QA is very engaged reading and tracking issues that are reported there.

Cheers!
03/10/2017 11:10 AMPosted by Bill Warnecke
Hey BorosCharmed, thanks for reporting the issue. QA and our designers are aware of the bug, unfortunately we don't have an ETA for a fix.

Just to note, this type of report is better suited to the (non-PTR) [url="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/22813881/"]bug report forum[/url]. While we don't acknowledge many posts with replies in that forum, QA is very engaged reading and tracking issues that are reported there.

Cheers!

can you please finally fix the sombra translocator glitch which, in roughly 1/10 times, doesn't work at all when u try to teleport (you click e, nothing happens, you simply teleport to the same spot you're currently in).

it's been 2 months now. it's a sick joke at this point, and occurs EVERY game, meaning in every competitive game i'm guaranteed a cheap death simply due to this bug.
03/10/2017 11:28 AMPosted by KingKai
03/10/2017 11:10 AMPosted by Bill Warnecke

Cheers!

can you please finally fix the sombra translocator glitch which, in roughly 1/10 times, doesn't work at all when u try to teleport (you click e, nothing happens, you simply teleport to the same spot you're currently in).

it's been 2 months now. it's a sick joke at this point, and occurs EVERY game, meaning in every competitive game i'm guaranteed a cheap death simply due to this bug.

I know the pain, but I also know how to avoid the bug entirely. When it first started happening I went into the practice range for about an hour until I figured out what causes it. It only happens when you throw as sombra the translocator straight down for at a very similar angle (as you might on top of a health pack or when attempting to place the TL in a stealthy corner).

Since then, as I rule I always throw the translocator at a 45degree downward angle at the absolute lowest- I have not been hit by the bug since the terrible day it first went live.

Hope this helps!
Will Reaper be getting any quality of life improvements like many other heroes are getting?
03/10/2017 12:08 PMPosted by KingofGore
Will Reaper be getting any quality of life improvements like many other heroes are getting?

What QoL improvements do you have in mind then?
Make teleport more viable without making it faster. Like a mercy ult effect where you can't take damage but much shorter after you teleport so you can't be 1shot without a chance to respond. But other than that abilty I think he is perfect.
Prob like he can't take damage or deal it but can move and have it last for .5sec