D.Va's Current State: Discussion Megathread Part 12

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
03/23/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Excel
Did you really count? How many were Osho's in the last thread?

I had 25 posts in the last thread.
Osho,

You are a new level of toxic. Not even Bob measures up to your standards and I report every single post you make here that is garbage much like the word choices you use.

I hope the rest of the D.Va supporters do the same so we can take out the toxic poisons like you from the OW forums.

Best,
Nerd
03/23/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Nerd
Osho,

You are a new level of toxic. Not even Bob measures up to your standards and I report every single post you make here that is garbage much like the word choices you use.

I hope the rest of the D.Va supporters do the same so we can take out the toxic poisons like you from the OW forums.

Best,
Nerd

Wow. Calling a lynch mob on me, and apparently I'm the bad one. Okay :p
03/23/2017 06:51 PMPosted by Arandmoor
03/23/2017 06:36 PMPosted by Matrix
That's like the fastest this megathread has capped. Congrats!

It's not that impressive. I've counted.

75% of the posts in all the d.va threads are made by 17% of the people posting in them. It's the same posters over, and over, and over, and over.
Hey, but you know what? Even if that's true, behind the main posters, we got the people who don't stream the forums as often but are in support of us, and behind them, we got the Silent Majority, the lurkers.

Not everyone posts on forums, heck not even myself besides here. But even if the main posters are the ones you keep seeing, there are A LOT more people who are behind us in all this who don't post at all and decide to not be vocal. You can see this by the upvote support you see on some D.Va threads. Maybe you see 10 of us, but the thread has 100+ likes, heck even 200+ or 300+ if they decide to get very passionate.

So Thank you, to the people who are reading this in support of us but decide to stay silent, which is fine. Just show your support!
a giant overwatch youtuber made a video on this so it must be working
Great stuff!

By the way, if you want to know if I think D.Va could use a buff, you could just ask me instead of making presumptions and downvoting blindly - It makes you look silly ;)
03/23/2017 06:41 PMPosted by CrazyMage
option 1 seems like a good idea not so sure about the other 2 though
i too like option 1 I'd of been happy with that in the first place
03/23/2017 07:20 PMPosted by Osho
Great stuff!

By the way, if you want to know if I think D.Va could use a buff, you could just ask me instead of making presumptions and downvoting blindly - It makes you look silly ;)

Alright, then. Do you think D.Va could use a buff?
03/23/2017 07:20 PMPosted by Osho
Great stuff!

you've said before numerous times you thought she was fine did you change your mind?
03/23/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Nerd
Osho,

Best,
Nerd

Wow. Calling a lynch mob on me, and apparently I'm toxic. Okay :p
Yes dude, at this point you're being very obnoxious.

If you wanna keep your account from getting suspended or banned, I advise you to keep away, but to each their own. I'm not even saying this as a threat, as I don't personally downvote or report anybody, but other people may think otherwise.
03/23/2017 07:20 PMPosted by to0ty
a giant overwatch youtuber made a video on this so it must be working

I am assuming you meant this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z5NV6dClLk

The comments are preeeetty glorious.

Also, they said come to our threads!
03/23/2017 07:11 PMPosted by Osho
03/23/2017 06:57 PMPosted by Excel
Did you really count? How many were Osho's in the last thread?

I had 25 posts in the last thread.

You give yourself too much credit. 23 by my count.

Thread 11:
Page 1: 2 Posts
Page 2: 1 Post
Page 4: 3 Posts
Page 5: 1 Posts
Page 6: 2 Posts
Page 7: 1 Post
Page 8: 1 Post
Page 18: 1 Post - did you sleep?
Page 20: 3 Posts
Page 21: 1 Post
Page 22: 3 Posts
Page 23: 2 Posts
Page 24: 2 Posts

Thread: 12
Page 2: 4 Posts
Page 3: 3 Posts

7 posts so far and only 3 pages in to thread 12. All just filler.

Do you need help buddy? Wanna play some games together? This can't be good for you or any of us.
03/23/2017 07:08 PMPosted by Nene
I only discovered the megathreads earlier today, which is why I haven't done this previously.

This is a video I recorded and edited today, about the current state of things on live. It's edited from a competitive match played on the American realm. This is what the changes to D.Va have done. I can be doing good work, I can be effective, and I can play a key role in moving the payload through a choke, yet there are people insisting that I change to Reinhardt instead of the other tank player, or someone else. If you notice, there's even a Sombra on our team, who also plays a key role. As I'm sure you're aware, Sombra has an undeserved bad reputation, but when having a Sombra is considered to be better than having a D.Va, that tells me that the general population views Sombra as useless, and D.Va as worse than useless. Even at her best, D.Va is seen as a liability.

https://youtu.be/jYawc2I2WyA
Oh god.
in your video, there's a person called Polaris who says
"idk why people in this elo still think dva is a viable pick"
Same rank, same level, same avatar.
He's the same Polaris who posted this 4 hours ago
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753657559?page=22#post-432
learn to play her without the OP 400 Armor / 200 HP? She's still viable and I still see plenty of people using her, and using her well.

Maybe you haven't received a response because there's nothing to be said? Just a thought.

I'm ready for the angry waifu-bandwagoners to dislike this. Please do, I love it.

You can't handle the truth

NICE
NICE
NICE
03/23/2017 07:22 PMPosted by Ceratisa
you've said before numerous times you thought she was fine did you change your mind?

She is fine for now, but that doesn't mean she couldn't do with a little bit more attention.

There's a process involved when making changes, and D.Va literally got some changes one day, and you guys haven't been letting up since.

Like, this probably isn't going to end like this for D.Va. Good things take time I hear. There will probably be more changes but they probably won't be today or tomorrow. Like, there's 23 other heroes on the roster.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say...

03/23/2017 07:32 PMPosted by Excel
Do you need help buddy? Wanna play some games together? This can't be good for you or any of us.

You can add me if you like, I don't mind :)
This morning, when I woke up and checked the megathread I was like: "wow, I bet tonight, we can get to part 12."

Was not disappointed.

I just keep saying ... there's bigger and better things to work on.

Like, what about Reaper? Or McCree?

The devs disagree. Instead of working on Reaper or McCree, they're STILL working on Lucio who didn't need to be changed in the first place.
I can't believe this. Do you actually believe DVa needs a buff?

She's used more than 80% of the entire Overwatch cast of heroes in PROFESSIONAL TOURNAMENTS. In Apex S2 alone, which is currently on going, she's being used in most maps for both teams. Heck, people should be start complaining that she's a bit broken, literally deleting game changing damage.

This thread is complete nonsense.
03/23/2017 07:08 PMPosted by Nene
I only discovered the megathreads earlier today, which is why I haven't done this previously.

This is a video I recorded and edited today, about the current state of things on live. It's edited from a competitive match played on the American realm. This is what the changes to D.Va have done. I can be doing good work, I can be effective, and I can play a key role in moving the payload through a choke, yet there are people insisting that I change to Reinhardt instead of the other tank player, or someone else. If you notice, there's even a Sombra on our team, who also plays a key role. As I'm sure you're aware, Sombra has an undeserved bad reputation, but when having a Sombra is considered to be better than having a D.Va, that tells me that the general population views Sombra as useless, and D.Va as worse than useless. Even at her best, D.Va is seen as a liability.

https://youtu.be/jYawc2I2WyA
Oh god.
in your video, there's a person called Polaris who says
"idk why people in this elo still think dva is a viable pick"
Same rank, same level, same avatar.
He's the same Polaris who posted this 4 hours ago
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753657559?page=22#post-432
learn to play her without the OP 400 Armor / 200 HP? She's still viable and I still see plenty of people using her, and using her well.

Maybe you haven't received a response because there's nothing to be said? Just a thought.

I'm ready for the angry waifu-bandwagoners to dislike this. Please do, I love it.

You can't handle the truth

NICE
NICE
NICE
I feel like this reaallly needs to be immortalized
She is fine for now, but that doesn't mean she couldn't do with a little bit more attention.

I just keep saying ... there's bigger and better things to work on.

Like, what about Reaper? Or McCree?

There's a process involved when making changes, and D.Va literally got some changes, and you guys haven't been letting up since.

Like, this probably isn't going to end like this for D.Va. Good things take time I hear. There will probably be more changes but they probably won't be today or tomorrow. Like, there's 23 other heroes on the roster.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say...

03/23/2017 07:32 PMPosted by Excel

You can add me if you like, I don't mind :)

reaper hasent been changed since release power creep ):
DVa is fine, he has a second health, so instead of dying she can kill things and self resurrect basically. Also she can eat any ults.
Im surprised d.va mains can count to 12