D.Va's Current State: Discussion Megathread Part 12

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Like, what about Reaper? Or McCree?

There's a process involved when making changes, and D.Va literally got some changes, and you guys haven't been letting up since.
d.va has received continous changes cause she was trashy on release and needed them. I fully support notmcree's mcree thread when I see it. Having other bad picks is not a reason to ignore d.va being over nerfed
03/23/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Nerd
Osho,

You are a new level of toxic. Not even Bob measures up to your standards and I report every single post you make here that is garbage much like the word choices you use.

I hope the rest of the D.Va supporters do the same so we can take out the toxic poisons like you from the OW forums.

Best,
Nerd
dude u support 12 d.va megathreads which basically says the same thing over and over again. I think your more toxic then him
03/23/2017 06:37 PMPosted by Para
I want to marry D.va!

You and me both. If we HAD to share I would be ok with it if it was D.Va.
03/23/2017 07:33 PMPosted by Osho

03/23/2017 07:32 PMPosted by Excel
Do you need help buddy? Wanna play some games together? This can't be good for you or any of us.

You can add me if you like, I don't mind :)

Invite sent! Up for arcade?
Sure thing! After I finish work in a couple of hours lol.
03/23/2017 07:39 PMPosted by AceWolf15
03/23/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Nerd
Osho,

You are a new level of toxic. Not even Bob measures up to your standards and I report every single post you make here that is garbage much like the word choices you use.

I hope the rest of the D.Va supporters do the same so we can take out the toxic poisons like you from the OW forums.

Best,
Nerd
dude u support 12 d.va megathreads which basically says the same thing over and over again. I think your more toxic then him

You're missing the point of these, aren't you?
Just wondering what Dva you guys preferred. The one before the DM rework or the current one?
03/23/2017 08:27 PMPosted by Esayem
Just wondering what Dva you guys preferred. The one before the DM rework or the current one?
Neither, they both have glaring issues.
"We" have reached 3 possible sets of changes, that are more likely to make everyone happy.
So far most seem to be leaning towards option 1 from what I've been seeing.
They're on the main post. Which one one do you like the most?
03/23/2017 08:27 PMPosted by Esayem
Option 1 from Slade's main post
Regardless of any changes made to D.Va's Health/Armor I really want tighter spread. Last night, a friend joined and was spectating me while I was fighting a Sombra at about 5-7 meters away, and his response was "Holy crap you aren't even doing damage."
03/23/2017 08:40 PMPosted by Kuzie
Regardless of any changes made to D.Va's Health/Armor I really want tighter spread. Last night, a friend joined and was spectating me while I was fighting a Sombra at about 5-7 meters away, and his response was "Holy crap you aren't even doing damage."

this is 5 - 7 meters

http://i.imgur.com/eHBUiNo.jpg

if you weren't killing anyone at that range, it's YOUR fault. I'm fine with people saying D.Va might need some help, but using hyperbole to this level is silly.
Thanks again for the new thread Slade! I don't frequent the forums here often but after taking a break from my Mercy playing to try out D.va again (after 70+ qp hours pre-nerf) she feels awful. I'd love to see 400/100, and pellet count reduction/damage increase back to three, but hell, at this point I'd take just a 300/300 buff to her mech.

I hope people on this thread can contribute to her discussion instead of troll, and if not, I'll see you in the next megathread.
03/23/2017 07:43 PMPosted by Xanikk
03/23/2017 06:37 PMPosted by Para
I want to marry D.va!

You and me both. If we HAD to share I would be ok with it if it was D.Va.

same here
option one seems best but i doubt they'd do it. :(

sad that this has beaten the record already
D.va is trash.

Downvote me I don't care lol.
03/23/2017 09:02 PMPosted by YoIplayGames
D.va is trash.

ty for the good discussion you're so cool and stuff
03/23/2017 09:02 PMPosted by YoIplayGames
D.va is trash.

Kk.
Welp, we're at 12 people!
I wonder how long it will take until they say something about it.....
Hell, right now I'd go as far to say that VALVE handles CSGO better than Blizzard handles Overwatch.

When there's something good to say about VALVE, you know something's wrong.