1.9.0 PTR Shutdown

PTR Bug Report
Thanks for joining us on the PTR to test out Orisa! The 1.9.0 PTR will be shutting down approximately right now.
:( shutting down so early? we still have to wait until tuesday till the changes
ты чё?
03/16/2017 02:06 PMPosted by KingKai
:( shutting down so early? we still have to wait until tuesday till the changes

said a update is rolling in EXTERMELY soon
03/16/2017 01:59 PMPosted by Jeff Brill
Thanks for joining us on the PTR to test out Orisa! The 1.9.0 PTR will be shutting down approximately right now.

I see what you did thar...
Well that explains why I couldn't enter the PTR.
Ana's last dinner
that is completely outrageous and stupid no warning and i had 1 loot box to win on ptr and and it should have been shut down on monday not now as a long time supporter of overwatch this was a blue ball s h i t move on developer end
03/16/2017 02:59 PMPosted by WildRage
that is completely outrageous and stupid no warning and i had 1 loot box to win on ptr and and it should have been shut down on monday not now as a long time supporter of overwatch this was a blue ball s h i t move on developer end

03/16/2017 03:03 PMPosted by WildRage
bring the server back up and let us play if not give us 3 boxes in live game for putting up with your idiotic descions or ill just go play rend at least those blizzard employees know how to treat there customers i work in a fortune 500 company and it would be like if publix supermarket shuts the light on customers during the day and not at standard 10 pm like it usually does

Possibly the most idiotic thing I have ever read in my life.
03/16/2017 03:03 PMPosted by WildRage
bring the server back up and let us play if not give us 3 boxes in live game for putting up with your idiotic descions or ill just go play rend at least those blizzard employees know how to treat there customers i work in a fortune 500 company and it would be like if publix supermarket shuts the light on customers during the day and not at standard 10 pm like it usually does

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753646536#post-8

read this before you pop a blood vessel. Smh, some people.
03/16/2017 01:59 PMPosted by Jeff Brill

Nooooo

I was still messing with Orisa.
well regardless of the matter as a member of team tempo storm this game is lacking any challenge way to repetitive even for someone with autistic traits like i have.
03/16/2017 02:59 PMPosted by WildRage

Did you really just piss yourself over a PTR lootbox? It's hard to tell over your incoherent rambling.
More importantly how many different Jeffs work on Overwatch.
03/16/2017 04:40 PMPosted by Oizen
More importantly how many different Jeffs work on Overwatch.
At least four, if you're not a stickler about spelling
Will there be a new PTR update today?
03/16/2017 05:11 PMPosted by Curator
Will there be a new PTR update today?

no
There will be no PTR update today. We hope to get some new changes up for testing soon™
03/16/2017 05:17 PMPosted by Jeff Brill
There will be no PTR update today. We hope to get some new changes up for testing soon™

so I'm throwing a dart around tomorrow?