1.9.0 PTR Shutdown

PTR Bug Report
Thanks for joining us on the PTR to test out Orisa! The 1.9.0 PTR will be shutting down approximately right now.
:( shutting down so early? we still have to wait until tuesday till the changes
ты чё?
03/16/2017 02:06 PMPosted by KingKai
:( shutting down so early? we still have to wait until tuesday till the changes

said a update is rolling in EXTERMELY soon
03/16/2017 01:59 PMPosted by Jeff Brill
Thanks for joining us on the PTR to test out Orisa! The 1.9.0 PTR will be shutting down approximately right now.

I see what you did thar...
Well that explains why I couldn't enter the PTR.
Ana's last dinner
that is completely outrageous and stupid no warning and i had 1 loot box to win on ptr and and it should have been shut down on monday not now as a long time supporter of overwatch this was a blue ball s h i t move on developer end
03/16/2017 03:03 PMPosted by WildRage
bring the server back up and let us play if not give us 3 boxes in live game for putting up with your idiotic descions or ill just go play rend at least those blizzard employees know how to treat there customers i work in a fortune 500 company and it would be like if publix supermarket shuts the light on customers during the day and not at standard 10 pm like it usually does

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753646536#post-8

read this before you pop a blood vessel. Smh, some people.
03/16/2017 01:59 PMPosted by Jeff Brill

Nooooo

I was still messing with Orisa.
well regardless of the matter as a member of team tempo storm this game is lacking any challenge way to repetitive even for someone with autistic traits like i have.
03/16/2017 02:59 PMPosted by WildRage
that is completely outrageous and stupid no warning and i had 1 loot box to win on ptr and and it should have been shut down on monday not now as a long time supporter of overwatch this was a blue ball s h i t move on developer end

Did you really just piss yourself over a PTR lootbox? It's hard to tell over your incoherent rambling.
More importantly how many different Jeffs work on Overwatch.
03/16/2017 04:40 PMPosted by Oizen
More importantly how many different Jeffs work on Overwatch.
At least four, if you're not a stickler about spelling
Will there be a new PTR update today?
03/16/2017 05:11 PMPosted by Curator
Will there be a new PTR update today?

no
There will be no PTR update today. We hope to get some new changes up for testing soon™
03/16/2017 05:17 PMPosted by Jeff Brill
There will be no PTR update today. We hope to get some new changes up for testing soon™

so I'm throwing a dart around tomorrow?