Please put CTF back in Arcade

General Discussion
It was removed in today's patch. The alternative is looking for matches in custom search, but players botch the mode with ridiculous custom rules. I'd like the standard CTF (Capture The Flag) back please. It was a fun alternative to playing the same old quickplay objective modes. Many enjoyed it, and I often would find matches faster on it as opposed to Quick Play, simply due to standard CTFs popularity.

Note: CTF is missing in PS4. Not aware of it's status on any other platforms.
Aw man, I hope its an easily fixed bug or something. Although my guess is that it's just in a rotation. That's what they want to do with the arcade right?
It's still there on PC.
Hey all, here's some information regarding this:

03/21/2017 03:38 PMPosted by Tom Powers
Hi guys,

Due to technical issues, we have temporarily disabled the Game Browser on PlayStation 4. At this time we have no ETA for the fix, but please stay tuned for more updates.

I encourage you to follow us on our official Twitter for updates.

Thank you for your patience.
03/21/2017 04:21 PMPosted by Kalviery
Hey all, here's some information regarding this:

03/21/2017 03:38 PMPosted by Tom Powers
Hi guys,

Due to technical issues, we have temporarily disabled the Game Browser on PlayStation 4. At this time we have no ETA for the fix, but please stay tuned for more updates.

I encourage you to follow us on our official [url="https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch"]Twitter[/url] for updates.

Thank you for your patience.

I don't think OP is talking about the game browser, but the separate CTF mode that was in rotation in the Arcade itself.