Mercy/Ana/Healer SR gains too low in Competitive since patch

Bug Report
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
I lost my hope...
8 days, a lot of comments, a lot of players who are not playing supports and still no answer from dev. There is 3 options:
1. they are fixing it but didnt tell anyone
2. They are ignoring us or
3. Thats not bug- its overwatch future.
Well i think 3... but why blizzard didnt tell supports about it? And why they are doing this? Its pathetic! i am not going to play overwatch anymore
03/30/2017 01:38 AMPosted by Tustechan
I lost my hope...
8 days, a lot of comments, a lot of players who are not playing supports and still no answer from dev. There is 3 options:
1. they are fixing it but didnt tell anyone
2. They are ignoring us or
3. Thats not bug- its overwatch future.
Well i think 3... but why blizzard didnt tell supports about it? And why they are doing this? Its pathetic! i am not going to play overwatch anymore

I still refuse to believe that it's supposed to be like this :/

Even if this was an intended change, it was never mentioned in any patch notes or update, and this really feels like something that would have been addressed..
Isn't it totally amazing how a thread this long is completely ignored by Blues?

I can't do anything but shake my head in disbelief...seems as if my journey as a support main will come to an end in diamond. I won't play under these circumstances.

And since you don't pick your role in quick play before queuing it is a complete clown fiesta usually, not worth playing 90% of the time.

Not too much left if you like competitive gaming and supporting your team.

Well then, time to move on to other games.

Even if this was an intended change, it was never mentioned in any patch notes or update, and this really feels like something that would have been addressed..

Undocumented changes is a common practice.
I don't usually pay attention to my ups and downs, but I started worrying when it felt like I was losing a lot of rank for losses and not gaining much on wins. My rank has been decreasing despite not having a losing streak. It's like I win 2 games then lose a game and I'm at a lower rank. It doesn't make any sense.

I just got 14 SR for a game I won and did very well in. I kept my team alive, rezzed, damage boosted, and got my pistol out when nobody needed healing.

Why on Earth would this be intended? Is Blizzard trying to alienate support even more? It's bad enough I was only getting 20-25 before, but 14??
03/30/2017 01:52 AMPosted by Dex
Isn't it totally amazing how a thread this long is completely ignored by Blues?

This is actually the second thread on the topic since the first one has run its course.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753686646#post-11
I dont think blizz intentionally punished supports. If this was the case, A) Supports wouldn't exist in the game or B) No one would pick them
03/30/2017 02:00 AMPosted by Gasmask
This is actually the second thread on the topic since the first one has run its course.

"we're investigating to see if there's something else that might cause the reported post-patch discrepancy with Mercy's SR gains/losses."

10 days later ................... You need new investigators cause at this rate season 4 will end without the issue fixed
And while you're it, you need new customer representatives and community managers.
Dropping down still :) P.sure the golds will enjoy the diamond player in their matches
This is terrible customer service for sure. Is there anywhere to leave an official review about Overwatch by the way?
I'm really losing my patience. Another day goes by while blizzard is just ignoring us and our frustration. Do they really care so little? I can't believe that. I just don't want do believe that this was done intentionally. But I feel more and more left alone from a company I always respected. To be honest, even if there would be a fix this week (and it really doesn't seem so) I see an irreparable damage in the confidence from us towards blizzard.
03/30/2017 02:22 AMPosted by Zirkusaffe
I'm really losing my patience. Another day goes by while blizzard just ignoring us and our frustration. Do they really care so little? I can't believe that. I just don't want do believe that this was done intentionelly. But I feel more and more left alone from a company I always respected. To be honest, even if there would be a fix this week (and it really doesn't seem so) I see an irreparable damage in the confidence from us towards blizzard.

+1.

Even IF this was intentional (and they really do value the support role less than tanks/dps) they should have come forward and said so once all the threads regarding this blew up.

Confidence blown, faith in Blizz wiped and I'm totally upset about their silence. Just SOMETHING, WHATEVER, A !@#$ING SNEEZE OUR WAY SOMETHING TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU'VE NOTICED US BLIZZ!!!
03/30/2017 02:22 AMPosted by Zirkusaffe
I'm really losing my patience. Another day goes by while blizzard just ignoring us and our frustration. Do they really care so little? I can't believe that. I just don't want do believe that this was done intentionelly. But I feel more and more left alone from a company I always respected. To be honest, even if there would be a fix this week (and it really doesn't seem so) I see an irreparable damage in the confidence from us towards blizzard.

this.
Im sorry lads but responding to people unhappy about the new map changes is more important than 1/3rd of the community being screwed and complaining (2 heals 2 tanks 2 dps makes it one third)
The only reason I'm watching this thread is me waiting for blizz to say there is no bug / everything works as intended. Because I am interested in seeing how people react and how their reputation goes down
03/30/2017 02:47 AMPosted by GlitterFart
The only reason I'm watching this thread is me waiting for blizz to say there is no bug / everything works as intended. Because I am interested in seeing how people react and how their reputation goes down

Their reputation already go down
03/30/2017 02:46 AMPosted by GlitterFart
Im sorry lads but responding to people unhappy about the new map changes is more important than 1/3rd of the community being screwed and complaining (2 heals 2 tanks 2 dps makes it one third)

The problem is internal Communication. Everyone knows what to respond about the new map Changes.

This is about something that unwillingly happened, so the mods dont know !@#$ about it, their managers dont know %^-* about it, and no one feels like its their responsibility.

"Someone that knows what's happening will respond to it, I can't. But im not going to be asking around bruh, not my job"

I mean, I also used to experience daily at my job, but how about you stop being cowards and put a little bit of pressure on your supervisors? Its not like any of the mods havent read this, this is Blizzard FFS.