Lucio change live date

General Discussion
Does anyone know when will the new Lucio changes come to live??? I am very excited for it.

P.S. #NerfSymmetra
Soon™
Not looking like today friend-o

P.S Git gud
I don't think the PTR changes will be making it to live in their current state.
Soon enough. That's not soon enough!
Soon all shall be booped! No small ledges will save you now! Your fate is sealed, the end of days is finally upon you and all who inhabit this miserable little seedling!
03/28/2017 01:24 PMPosted by HappyĂpollo
Does anyone know when will the new Lucio changes come to live??? I am very excited for it.

P.S. #NerfSymmetra

If the changes with Lucio go through and they nerf Symm both my mains will have been !@#$ on at the same time...

I played both through thick and thin but they really can't just leave them alone :\.

I should just stop playing support and go DPS like everyone else.
Maybe with the Spring event? Jeff did say McCree and Widowmaker will be getting skins next month
300+40 mbs for what then ? They take too long with the update on Lushio.
03/28/2017 01:25 PMPosted by michael
Soon™
03/28/2017 05:06 PMPosted by aba1
If the changes with Lucio go through and they nerf Symm both my mains will have been !@#$ on at the same time...
Not really.

Lucio is getting massively buffed, and I play Lucio quite a bit more than you do :)
just got a big update like 200-300 Mb click on patch notes and it shows an old patch note. What was in the update? Cause it aint Lucio
03/28/2017 05:20 PMPosted by XecutorAdun
Not really.

Lucio is getting massively buffed, and I play Lucio quite a bit more than you do :)

Only Lucio mains will understand.
Is it here yet?

Edit
How bout now!?
03/28/2017 05:25 PMPosted by DayWatser
03/28/2017 05:20 PMPosted by XecutorAdun
...Not really.

Only Lucio mains will understand.
Indeed :D

03/28/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Joeker
Is it here yet?

Edit
How bout now!?
<3 I can't wait either!
03/28/2017 01:41 PMPosted by Deep

Sweet summer child...
03/28/2017 01:41 PMPosted by Deep

Oh trust me it will go live.... most aggressive Lucio mains loves it

I played both through thick and thin but they really can't just leave them alone :\.

I should just stop playing support and go DPS like everyone else.

I see you are not the type of Lucio that dares to challenge Widowmaker and Hanzo mains to 1v1s.......
But seriously though Blizzard, when will the new Lucio be coming out? (At least give us an approximation pls?)

#NerfSymmetra
I think Lucio is going to fall off a bit due to the healing nerf. His mobility is what continues to make him a fav pick, yet Blizz keeps nerfing his healing...