State of McCree: Continually Abjured by Developers

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
Holy crap, some negative comments in this megathread are nearly identical to the ones in the D.Va one.
Do they have generic scripted arguments they copypaste? Such as, "x is fine, you need to get good, x is picked in tournaments, you're biased, blahblahblah".

It kind of feels like there's this generic mob of people who actively go against megathreads, regardless of who the subject is, just for the sake of being a scumbag.
How pathetic.
04/01/2017 10:31 PMPosted by Takuya
Holy crap, some negative comments in this megathread are nearly identical to the ones in the D.Va one.
Do they have generic scripted arguments they copypaste? Such as, "x is fine, you need to get good, x is picked in tournaments, you're biased, blahblahblah".

It kind of feels like there's this generic mob of people who actively go against megathreads, regardless of who the subject is, just for the sake of being a scumbag.
How pathetic.

it.... it really is isn't it?
Jeff just posted this on twitter about High noon:

https://twitter.com/JeffKaplanBlizz/status/848437522392793089

Please vote.
04/02/2017 01:44 AMPosted by Lgtmr

Please vote.
That's tough I feel like the health increase is more likely to go live..(And we obviously want something that will stay not get nerfed/removed a day into live) but the CC immunity would obviously be strong.
I think McCree is an amazing hero and is never a bad pick. Regardless, I think that Soldier just does a little too much for how forgiving he is and they need to look at the dynamic between these two heroes (i.e. buff McCree, nerf Soldier, or some combination of the two). They should do so in a very incremental and deliberate manner. Mostly here to just add to the discussion in the hopes that Blizzard starts turning their attention a bit in the way of the cowboy.

Sincere,
A Winston Main
Atleast this thread actually has value to voice concerns over an actually weak character.

Now would you look at that 17-post D.va Megathread that pleb gold and plat d.va mains who know nothing about positioning or aim go on to to complain about how they dont have 800 hp and how they can't facetank 1v6 and win fights. Like give me a break, we don't want another tank meta.
I always bump these Mccree post with out any substance now I will post some things that should be consider for the general randoms that have almost no hours on Mccree.
Characters like Genji, Tracer, Pharah and Soldier 76 (to a degree) can carry games if they are not getting any focus in Comp(from the dps class).
With that in mind the two strong flankers can destroy games because they are hard to focus because of mobility (that is why good players like Shadowburn, Soon,etc play them).
Mccree is the laughing stock for those two because once he is out of his flash he is a free kill for them imagine two good players using those two in a match(it is a pain)
Mccree is not doing his job well he needs some buffs and pronto.
04/02/2017 02:58 AMPosted by kamillemccre
I always bump these Mccree post with out any substance now I will post some things that should be consider for the general randoms that have almost no hours on Mccree.
Characters like Genji, Tracer, Pharah and Soldier 76 (to a degree) can carry games if they are not getting any focus in Comp(from the dps class).
With that in mind the two strong flankers can destroy games because they are hard to focus because of mobility (that is why good players like Shadowburn, Soo,etc play them).
Mccree is the laughing stock for those two because once he is out of his flash he is a free kill for them imagine two good players using those two in a match(it is a pain)
Mccree is not doing his job well he needs some buffs and pronto.

A single soldier has trouble taking out Pharmercy, and usually fails if the pharah is at his skill level.

Why would McCree counter 2 enemy heroes alone? Because you say so?

Winston is supposed to counter genji/ana/hanzo/zen to an extend. Put those 4 on the same team and he's dead without support.

Also shadowburn switches off his genji a lot lately.

Create a god damn custom game with lucio bots, enable headshots only and pick McCree. Start training boys. The game won't play for you.

Soldier's aimbot has maximum range. McCree has no such limitation.

Even if it does, it would be irrelevant given the size of the maps. And im pretty sure that there isn't.

Sorry, but all of your posts are just flat out wrong at worst, or inaccurate at best. Shoo, away troll!

Nothing inaccurate in my vid. I said McCree can easily flashbang FtH a flanker yet you disagree. You go away.

How pathetic.

Well the D.Va megathreads were gone. You were basically crying over an OP character that could effectively 1v6. It got nerfed, deal with it. You are just as clueless as this OP.

The OP has 50 hours and 15 minutes with McCree. Hardly enough to make educated guesses. I have 100+ on Genji and I'm not making megathreads about stuff that needs fixing. Except wallclimb. Wallclimb !@#$ing sucks.
Bumping like mad
04/02/2017 03:27 AMPosted by Sk1ppeR

How pathetic.

Well the D.Va megathreads were gone. You were basically crying over an OP character that could effectively 1v6. It got nerfed, deal with it. You are just as clueless as this OP.

The OP has 50 hours and 15 minutes with McCree. Hardly enough to make educated guesses. I have 100+ on Genji and I'm not making megathreads about stuff that needs fixing. Except wallclimb. Wallclimb !@#$ing sucks.
LOL?
Am I reading the 1v6 BS again? Don't even bother talking to me then. You sound like the epitome of ignorance.

Guess I was right, even Cree mains are experiencing some real trash. :|
<span class="truncated">...</span>

LOL?
Am I reading the 1v6 BS again? Don't even bother talking to me then. You sound like the epitome of ignorance.

Guess I was right, even Cree mains are experiencing some real trash. :|

QQ

Matter of fact is, I played few games today, lost 150 rank playing ana/reinhardt, switched to mccree, had a lot of games with tracer/genji vs me, I got my rank back. Yeah McCree is truly useless. smh

If you know your !@#$ and have enough spare time to play, you will climb. Same applies to any character. PLenty of examples of 100% playtime on Torb and 100% playtime on Mercy and these people are Masters and above.

And most people in here would have you believe that Mercy is useless. The same way they are trying to claim McCree is useless and/or frustrating to play.

Well folks, there are 24 heroes, shocker right. If something is frustrating for you to play, don't play it, maybe then blizzard will take a hint. I absolutely hate playing symmetra. I think her design is lazy and boring. I don't play symmetra. Case solved. I don't have to make a "megathread" QQing about Symmetra's state. And I'm not hostile toward people disagreeing with me, unlike the 20 or so fools thinking a hashtag is worth a damn.

This !@#$ might fly at CNN.
04/01/2017 11:14 PMPosted by westhemew

How pathetic.

it.... it really is isn't it?

Looks like some people exist just to make other people unhappy. Atleast they have just one dedicated troll instead of 10 like we do. Sigh.
damn Skipper back at it again with the !@#$post tier replies and comments
Skipper is a Gengu main who only wants to use one side of his brain when he's mada mada-ing.
It's funny because I quit this game due to the !@#$ balancing.

Nice to see Mccree players still exist out there!

Please vote.

It's a Step in the right direction!
04/02/2017 06:47 AMPosted by Littlesoul

Please vote.

It's a Step in the right direction!
But its a vote and like I said earlier I'm torn over what I feel is more powerful and what is more likely to make into the game.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Even if it does, it would be irrelevant given the size of the maps. And im pretty sure that there isn't.

Sorry, but all of your posts are just flat out wrong at worst, or inaccurate at best. Shoo, away troll!

Nothing inaccurate in my vid. I said McCree can easily flashbang FtH a flanker yet you disagree. You go away.

Aww, someones mad. Your arguments just keep falling apart like a bad burrito.

I never mentioned Genji, because he doesn't have a traditional escape abilities like Mei, Reaper and Tracer. Also, you just shifted the goalpost again, because your original post clearly indicated that kills were possible and likely on Reaper, Mei and Tracer (which it isn't).

The only thing that you mentioned about Genji was some gibberish, which I didn't even bother to read.

Meaning you can go to the side of the genji and avoid the deflect it it so happen you slowdown and fail to click RMB as soon as you are able. Common sense. It also adds to the skill floor of the hero.

Let's look at where you're wrong :

You can do a full fan + punch in the flashbang duration ❌
Mei and Reaper can't escape the flashbang + fan combo ❌
There are no momentum cancelling abilities ❌
Tactical Visor has a range limit ❌

Let's look at what you're doing :

Constantly evading counterarguments? ✔️
Shifting goalpost? ✔️
Misleading but technically correct statements? ✔️
Ad hominem attacks? ✔️