State of McCree: Continually Abjured by Developers

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
bump me mate
Here's a weird buff that may seem like a nerf until you think about it.

Make deadeye EVEN louder.

but that'll give his position away!

If it's louder, people won't know exactly where he is at. Turn it into a fear ultimate. Make it so by the time it runs out the enemy is halfway across the map running because they don't know where the !@#$ he is.

What do you guys think? It would be a great zoner, and would break the teams apart.
03/30/2017 07:08 PMPosted by Dreadnought
You know I've got your back.

#fixhercowboy

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you.
03/30/2017 07:13 PMPosted by NotMcCree
03/30/2017 07:08 PMPosted by Dreadnought
You know I've got your back.

#fixhercowboy

Thank you.

We all do.
03/30/2017 07:11 PMPosted by CamRa
Here's a weird buff that may seem like a nerf until you think about it.

Make deadeye EVEN louder.

but that'll give his position away!

If it's louder, people won't know exactly where he is at. Turn it into a fear ultimate. Make it so by the time it runs out the enemy is halfway across the map running because they don't know where the !@#$ he is.

What do you guys think? It would be a great zoner, and would break the teams apart.

i understood what you said but for someone else its probably miss leading you meant that his high noon should be across that map so it doesint give his postion away like from team spawn to enemy spawn everyone can hear it very loud in the middle of the map but not where mccree is right ?
03/30/2017 07:15 PMPosted by CamRa
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Thank you.

We all do.

You are all the best, and if nothing comes from this; we get no blue post or no changes... At least I can walk away knowing that I met the damned greatest players in Overwatch - fellow McCree players and so many others who have contributed so kindly. Thank you - thank you, so much.

:)

As far as your recommendation for his Ult (increasing the volume) - I thought maybe making it global with no direction would be good. I think it is similar to your recommendation?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

We all do.

You are all the best, and if nothing comes from this; we get no blue post or no changes... At least I can walk away knowing that I met the damned greatest players in Overwatch - fellow McCree players and so many others who have contributed so kindly. Thank you - thank you, so much.

As far as your recommendation for his Ult (increasing the volume) - I thought maybe making it global with no direction would be good. I think it is similar to your recommendation?

Much obliged, pardner.

Yeah, that would be good. It would really work for scaring people into spliting up.
I haven't put over 100 combined hours across console and PC total in McCree if I didn't like the character. I want to see him get some much needed tweaks that will make his presence more apparent.
03/30/2017 07:19 PMPosted by NotMcCree

dont worry about it we will get our REDEMPTION get it ? red dead redemption ?
mccree=cowboy ? no ? i'll stop :(
"Back in the saddle again."

A large majority of Overwatch community have voiced our concerns, complaints, and suggestions in very factual, statistical, and logical manners from reddit, from youtube, and from us here in the general forums. As of now, he's a relic of the past left in the dust and has become a joke. We all just want McCree to be a BAMF again.

Blizzard. A very, very large majority of the community truly and honestly do not like McCree as he is right now. Redditors, Youtubers, Twitch Streamers, professional tournament players, and your everyday players from bronze to grand master do not like McCree as he is right now. You have a character that has great disapproval of a large part of the community. McCree needs help.

#fixhercowboy
03/30/2017 07:23 PMPosted by DZerk

dont worry about it we will get our REDEMPTION get it ? red dead redemption ?
mccree=cowboy ? no ? i'll stop :(

Lol. John Marston was pretty great, I'll give you that.
I completely agree with this, let's get a blue post
Adding on to my previous buff idea, maybe we should make McCree based on a fear aura like roadhog.

Give his flashbang a longer cooldown, but fix the bugs/momentum and have a longer stun or have it ignore deflect.

Make his combat roll silent.

Make it so people are AFRAID to flank against a McCree.
Bump, don't want this to die.
I actually like the kicking up sand idea. It'd be a challenge to use, but it would have MUCH. MORE. USE. than what we're given right now.
re: bump

Content: bump again
Nobody has put this level of detail and research into their posts to help Mccree outside of iSinner and Not Mccree. There are other valuable posts but none like theirs. Nobody challenges the top 500 just to help spread awareness for their favorite hero, but Not Mccree did it twice. THAT IS DEDICATION, yet still no blue post. SO #FIXHERCOWBOY APPLIES to her, in honor of her accomplishments, dedication, and great representation of the Mccree players. This needs to change.
BUMP BIT*H
I'm going to probably send a handwritten letter to blizzard asking politely on what they think about McCree, will update when they respond.