For whom do you want a new skin?

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Highly Rated
Hey, I just wanted to know for which hero the community wants a new skin the most.

I created a Strawpoll for a nice overview: http://www.strawpoll.me/12600908

I personally like McCree a lot and would like if he gets a new one!
Highly Rated
Widowmaker and Sym they have only gotten recolors for skins
I don't play her enough but I haven't seen many new Mercy skins.
Highly Rated
I'd love for lucio to get another cool legendary.(one that changes his songs would be amazing) I'd also like to see Zarya get her thunder guard skin from HotS.
Highly Rated
Zarya. She's the only hero I can think of who currently doesn't have a single skin I like.
Obviously Tracer.
03/24/2017 04:44 PMPosted by DynamicRobo

Mercy has had a CNY and Halloween skin whilst heroes like Widow have had neither
03/24/2017 04:46 PMPosted by ŎneWhoSighs
Obviously Tracer.

she has like 6 skins or something like that already, but shes the "cover girl" tho :)

Can't tell if this is sarcasm, but she's actually gotten skins at a top tier rate. There's only one event in which she didn't get a skin, same as Roadhog and Tracer. Reinhardt's up there with them too, but only because he got two skins for Eichenwalde's release.
03/24/2017 04:46 PMPosted by OneDayYouMei

Mercy has had a CNY and Halloween skin whilst heroes like Widow have had neither

My mistake

My mistake

She had a summergame skin aswell.

Want to see a new widow skin though
You have Mercy listed twice, Genji isn't on the list, and "Phara" should be "Pharah". Not even throwing shade, I'm just a web admin.

I know Zen has gotten some cool ones already but there are so many great ideas for him. Widow, Genji, Hanzo, and McCree are all overdue though, statistically. And I'd like to see Lucio, Symm, and Pharah get skins that aren't re-colors.
03/24/2017 04:55 PMPosted by Shock
You have Mercy listed twice, Genji isn't on the list, and "Phara" should be "Pharah". Not even throwing shade, I'm just a web admin.

Sorry for my mistakes, Master forgive me...
Symmetra definitely needs more cool skins.

I'm also excited to see what they come up with for Orisa, it's such an interesting design there's all sorts of possibilities.
Pharah and Mercy.
03/24/2017 04:48 PMPosted by OnlineLion
03/24/2017 04:46 PMPosted by ŎneWhoSighs
Obviously Tracer.

she has like 6 skins or something like that already, but shes the "cover girl" tho :)

Tracer always needs moar.
Because she'll always need skins that get rid of her damn crocs.
WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE TRACER WEAR CROCS!!!!!!!
Also gonna go with Zarya for sure.
I'm greedy, Junkrat.
I personally would take a skin for any hero, but pointing this out now:

Widowmaker and McCree are getting skins sometime this spring. Jeff said something about it in his Reddit AMA; with no other details as to if its lore-related, or event.

(Edit - Here's his response: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/5yj2zk/ama_request_jeff_kaplan/dewaq1i/?context=3)
i want a D.va skin that either uber kawaii or uber spooky.