Why have Blizzard not fixed Genji's ult.

General Discussion
Since release his ult has had those stupid ghost slices where it does no damage despite the person being in range and the spark going off.

why has it not been fixed?

inb4 dislikes for the fact I mentioned anything pertaining to genji becoming more viable than he is. (happens with any genji post since you all can't deal with genjis at your low ranks you think he shouldn't be buffed at all, despite him being pretty bad at higher ranks, (unless you no life and spend 400hrs on him)
What ghost slices? MEI ULT NEEDS FIXING TOO
03/28/2017 02:26 AMPosted by DarkHollow
What ghost slices? MEI ULT NEEDS FIXING TOO

What's wrong with it?
because they havent fixed his deflect either
03/28/2017 02:29 AMPosted by FrostyDog
because they havent fixed his deflect either

whats wrong with it?
Sometimes Mei's ultimate vanishes when you use it and die immediately. You lose all ultimate charge.

Sometimes when you slash an enemy with Genji's ultimate you get a sound and a marker indicating that you hit but the enemy takes no damage.

Both these glitches brings my piss to a boil.
03/28/2017 02:42 AMPosted by Derezzed
Sometimes Mei's ultimate vanishes when you use it and die immediately. You lose all ultimate charge.

Sometimes when you slash an enemy with Genji's ultimate you get a sound and a marker indicating that you hit but the enemy takes no damage.

woa
03/28/2017 02:42 AMPosted by Derezzed

I did experience that mei glitch once.
They should fix it because with Lucio changes and Winstons buff, not to mention the release of Barrierwatch and Orisa's Halt!Genji is having a bad time.
03/28/2017 06:54 AMPosted by LazyTitan
They should fix it because with Lucio changes and Winstons buff, not to mention the release of Barrierwatch and Orisa's Halt!Genji is having a bad time.

Too true, a drag stun that studders dash, plus Lucio is faster + stronger than Genji now. It's ridiculous. I'm not even asking for him to be buffed. I want a bug fix lmao
Ikr
not just his ult, he got many bugs not still not fixed
here :
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752397112#post-1
They posted that they're aware of it, but gave no ETA. I'll be a happy old man when it's fixed.
03/29/2017 07:49 AMPosted by skabuda
They posted that they're aware of it, but gave no ETA. I'll be a happy old man when it's fixed.

source?
They aren't fixing a lot of stuff which is a shame.