As a D.va main

General Discussion
She's fine.
Admittedly im not thrilled about her health, id prefer a 300/300, but if the devs ever decided to buff her ar, they should nerf something else.

D.va is still viable, D.va can still be played. Yes, you have to play her more defensively, but you have the ability to SHUT DOWN most of the ultimates in the game. That is extremely powerful, in a game where the ultis are one of the most important factors in winning or losing. You can fly to save teammates, and just delete incoming damage for four seconds. Thats actually a REAL long time.
I think the nerf just seperated the good dvas from the average and not great dvas.
You have twice as much time on mercy... you are a fake D.Va main. More like a Mercy main.
04/04/2017 06:11 PMPosted by KimTaeyeon
You have twice as much time on mercy... you are a fake D.Va main. More like a Mercy main.

For season 4 i have more time on mercy. Season 3 i didnt play her, i played dva.
04/04/2017 06:13 PMPosted by Colourouu

For season 4 i have more time on mercy. Season 3 i didnt play her, i played dva.

So you switch to other hero as soon as your main hero gets nerfed.... Ok.

Again fake D.Va main.
As D.Va being my secondary main, I agree. I don't know how she is on PC, but on console she's a a serious beast. I can usually get at least 2-3 kills with her ult per game if I'm unlucky, about 6-8 if I do it just right. That, and her Defense Matrix makes it easy to close distance to a character shooting at you, say, Reaper or Hanzo, and her rocket boost helps you close distance rapidly, and makes dealing with snipers a snap.
As a Guy Fieri main, I think you all should go to the nearest Subway.

You have 91 hours w/ McCree
04/04/2017 06:14 PMPosted by KimTaeyeon
<span class="truncated">...</span>

So you switch to other hero as soon as your main hero gets nerfed.... Ok.

Again fake D.Va main.

Uh, no? Just because I main a hero doesnt mean im gonna play them non stop and refuse to switch when we already have 2 tanks and need a healer :)
Again fake D.Va main.

NO TRUE SCOTSMAN!

I wish they change the time played rank by last 3 month or so.
I haven't touched reaper since s3 tank meta, buy im still reaper main apparently...
Please redirect feedback regarding D.Va to this thread.