Announcements During E3

General Discussion
With E3 approaching fast. (It will be my first). My questions are...
Will Blizzard be participating?
Shall we expect some-kind of announcement? (Heroes, maps, skins?)
OverWatch league details?
Maybe some-kind of game expansion?

E3 is always filled with surprises. Its always fun to speculate.
JETCAT
They said recently they plan to continue the same pacing for hero releases so I doubt there'll be anything there. I'd think We're getting close to due for a new map though. Oasis has been around for a while now.
04/08/2017 09:26 AMPosted by BigProf
They said recently they plan to continue the same pacing for hero releases so I doubt there'll be anything there. I'd think We're getting close to due for a new map though. Oasis has been around for a while now.

I agree
Blizzard doesn't really participate in E3, if they do it will likely be an announcement for WoW, HotS or Hearthstone. Why show up to an event where your competing with other devs when you have your own convention that consistently sells out.
While we totally appreciate the enthusiasm, the Overwatch team won't be attending E3 or announcing anything at the show this year.
Highly Rated
04/17/2017 01:53 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
While we totally appreciate the enthusiasm, the Overwatch team won't be attending E3 or announcing anything at the show this year.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

old spice
ok then... well that sucks, hey at least we have doom- oh yeah...

also why even choose a week old post to tell this?

out of topic, but you have to know. New update didn't applied to asia and eu server.
Terry Crews strikes again...

Without being bothered to go and check the date on his video, I suspect April 1st?

report jeff for necromancery
:(
Rip :(
TERRY CRUISE LIED

Hey Jeff will we be getting some skins on Overwatch's Anniversary?
04/17/2017 01:58 PMPosted by CrazyMage
TERRY CRUISE LIED
well the Overwatch team wont be there
Terry Crews could still be there and announce something ;)

FeelsBadMan

Wait... Jeff necro'ed? Holy sh*t.

Good. Doomfist needs to come out on one year anniversary.
"at the show" ;)