DONE W/ OVERCRASH - BLIZZARD STAFF- ZERO SUPPORT!!

General Discussion
Not sure if OverCrash is playable through steam so i can get my money back FASTER. I purchased a copy online several months ago due to hype of its already stable release. HOWEVER, this is the only game or franchise I played that crashes your display drivers regardless of GPU(two diff video cards tested *fresh out of box RX460* and old .... RadeonHD5700(p.s yes its oooooold). I tried multiple OS platforms (7,10) the kicker is..... no solutions; fresh driver install using DDU or even a fresh OS format.... the game... just... crashes my display drivers. Several games with thousands of hours loaded on STEAM (ie. CSGO) can handle both cards. BUT OVERCRASH is like the retarded coded cousin. No rhyme or reason it'll lock my pc up say my GPU drivers crashed and im forced to reset. Cannot move up in RANKED (prev banned for dropping due to this issue) I spoke with a rep and demanded a refund to no avail. She just responded not to play ranked (I couldn't I was banned for dropping so much times because of crashes)

<3 --- Blizz and community--- ( don't flame me - first time poster I know i need to provide stuff like specs to determine the issue)... I'm new to Blizz and gave it the benefit but after STEAMS policies on games that you spend money on and don't run. I feel ripped off. I was never replied to by the rep from Blizz after asking for a refund when I told her...."My system crashes when I engage your game and only your game" (the game doesn't work what do you want? If you report that to VALVE they refund you and ask to support the claim). Bottom line ... I loved the game and I fought through the constant crashes till i got banned for dropping multiple times. But F888 it , your fan base is on google searching why OVERWATCH is causing 'Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered'

So...

MSG ME @ any1 from blizz support team// you collect money from players to survive ... your last rep didn't respond to emails.
play on console boi
Pretty sure your computer just sucks.
I personally can't say Overwatch has crashed anymore than once or twice, and I really can't remember it ever crashing due to a display error (servers on the other hand...).

Even on my crappy 6 year old laptop, it runs utterly terrible, but it doesn't ever crash and that comp doesn't even have a separate graphics card!
Still not had a crash since game release.
Last times it crash on console to (since last patch) not sure if it fixed because I did not played so many but it is somehow much on the moment at the character selection time.. I still see people leave in comp and rejoin so it can still be a thing, you can see it also in the bugg report.

Before the last patch if it crash it is your pc that can't handle..
04/04/2017 02:15 AMPosted by ADRIENO
Last times it crash on console to (since last patch) not sure if it fixed because I did not played so many but it is somehow much on the moment at the character selection time.. I still see people leave in comp and rejoin so it can still be a thing, you can see it also in the bugg report.

Before the last patch if it crash it is your pc that can't handle..

been on xbox day 1, never had a crash
04/04/2017 02:09 AMPosted by DarkHollow
play on console boi

Game has been randomly locking up(freezing) sincr Orisa on PS4
Maybe some of your game files are corrupted. Run a repair and try again. Also could be that youhave two graphics cards and you choose the on board to run the game instead of the other one?
Also scan your pc for viruses and malware. Seriosuly there could be about a thousand things that cause the game to crash. Also check your ram to see if all of them are functional and not damaged.
Years ago i had the same issue on my laptop and as it turns out one of my RAMs was damaged and needed to be replaced. The pc would turn on fine and run most games fine but on games where a lot of ram was needed it would just crash non stop.
CSGO can be run by a toaster.

This Game is alot more demanding maybe you should try upgrading your pc.
PC ONLY-
My focus is for the Blizz sup team that's asleep at the wheel in terms of customer service, ignoring a customer request. Having a game that's crashing your display drivers when you test 2 different GPU's( High and low end).... TWO different OS's and a plethora of registry or internal settings... never responding to emails regarding a purchase isn't right. Agreed or no?
BTW - My system meets and exceeds the minimum req posted by the company.
Probably totally unstable system due to

• dirt in the fans
  • unskilled overclock with insufficient testing done (would bet a beer that sys isnt 12hours primestable)
  • mad unskilled "tweaks" from some random websites like "you have to tell the system how many cores you have" etc.
  • all of the above
04/04/2017 02:19 AMPosted by FenderBender
04/04/2017 02:09 AMPosted by DarkHollow
play on console boi

Game has been randomly locking up(freezing) sincr Orisa on PS4

you sure you dont have No Mans Sky in the disc drive? This can happen a lot with that game. Freezing.
04/04/2017 02:24 AMPosted by InsaneDruid
Probably totally unstable system due to

• dirt in the fans
  • unskilled overclock with insufficient testing done (would bet a beer that sys isnt 12hours primestable)
  • mad unskilled "tweaks" from some random websites like "you have to tell the system how many cores you have" etc.
  • all of the above

I appreciate the aggro in the comment but surprised I did almost none of each suggestion you made before and after a NEW OS or NEW GPU install with no success..... OC or even underclocked. Diff GPU's etc .... (TEMPS ALWAYS FINE 60-70c).... STABLE TDRDelays and even aggressive TDRdelays. Nothing makes sense. Oh and no 'mad unskilled tweaks were used in the process of this thread'
It's your PC. GTX 980, I7 2600 16 GB, Win 7 here. I am ~260 hours without any crashes what so ever. Constant ~140ish FPS on 144hz. I have played quite a few games that crash every ~30 minutes or so and I can assure you Overwatch is not one of them.
I'm okay with Lacking my knowledge of certain things....

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#tbs=qdr:m&q=overwatch+crash+display+driver&*

If i have a situation well then none of you are apart of it , however. I cant play a title I paid for using several AMD GPU's and Blizzard never got back to me. SO, I'll fall out a couple bucks... but a community needs to be there for each other. If they don't take complaints seriously you're looking at a future no mans sky in the making. ps.** If any1 has a solution PM me.. as a quake player ill destroy as phara :D

[Post edited by moderators: Language]
OP is right. He is complaining about bad customer service and you bozo's are like ... "your computer sucks ..... hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."
04/04/2017 02:43 AMPosted by Luluko
It's your PC. GTX 980, I7 2600 16 GB, Win 7 here. I am ~260 hours without any crashes what so ever. Constant ~140ish FPS on 144hz. I have played quite a few games that crash every ~30 minutes or so and I can assure you Overwatch is not one of them.

Look @ the recommended PC stats for Overwatch. If your pc fit that...even above the minimum . But the game wont run, would you be upset? ONLY game that crashes display drives.
These are the reasons I prefer console.
1. I dunno tech
2. I dont wanna waste my time with the fuss
3. I get a bigger screen
4. I don't have to keep fixing my system for tons of cash and updating my hardware
5. Pc's crash way more than console