Are the devs playing around with the kill feed?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
I feel like there should be like assists on the feed or like more than one person who tried killing this person on the feed.
Cause when you get an elimination for not killing anybody (when you damage them but not kill) it to me doesnt feel right. And sometimes you don't get credit for what you tried.
I dont know if they are im just wondering for there plans in the future :)

[Edit: sorry for my grammar in this, it was night and i was tired lol.
[Edit 2: This topic got onto force gaming :D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=krAY5QH5zqQ
What are your guys's opinion?
We have some more things we would like to try in the kill feed (assists, Mercy resurrect targets etc.) but it hasn't been super high on our priority list.
Highly Rated
Thread over.
03/28/2017 06:31 PMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
We have some more things we would like to try in the kill feed (assists, Mercy resurrect targets etc.) but it hasn't been super high on our priority list.

I feel that adding Mercy's teammates who were rezzed would mostly just clutter up the killfeed. Thanks for posting on the forums Jeff! i love u bby
Well its good to hear your feedback on this ^_^
Slightly off topic, but as far as more in game information goes. Can D.Va's self destruct % be shown when she's dead instead of call mech?

If Mercy rezes Mech call is always 100%
If she respawns, she's always in her Meka
How about bringing back the dark background so it's easier to read? You guys keep making small changes to the interface that make it harder to see and I have no idea why. It doesn't look better.
03/28/2017 06:32 PMPosted by Walnut

I feel that adding Mercy's teammates who were rezzed would mostly just clutter up the killfeed. Thanks for posting on the forums Jeff! i love u bby
Unless it was all shown in the one popup. So Mercy's icon, resurrect, then all the icons of the teammates she's revived. Then you only have one addition to the kill feed.
Can you fix this please.

http://i.imgur.com/XtTjwxO.png

Ui scaling issue at 1440p with render scale 100% seems be a bug due anti aliasing with the way game render scales bloody annoying it basically applies anti aliasing where it shouldn't causing these weird lines to appear they also show in tab.

Also fix the color glitch where everything randomly becomes blue pink yellow tint or pure black.

Just remove the kill feed completely. People dont need to know how many kills im not getting. it only causes toxicity.
Sorry for my grammar in my post lol XD
The amount of flame is the% of damage you did to that hero.
Who ever got most flames should be shown in the feed as the killer not the final blow.
Whilst we're asking for fixes can we get the "boop" voiceline back? :P
03/28/2017 06:44 PMPosted by MrBunsky
The amount of flame is the% of damage you did to that hero.
Who ever got most flames should be shown in the feed as the killer not the final blow.
Or maybe who did the most work to take the specific hero out :) i dont know could be a good idea
03/28/2017 06:50 PMPosted by Billy
Whilst we're asking for fixes can we get the "boop" voiceline back? :P

Already in the patch notes for today. :p

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753775700
Jeff Kaplan is there any possible way you can say who you main, this might sound wierd but I need to know for my homework. Thanks.
*weird

Sometimes I rez and I don't know who I rezzed :s
03/28/2017 07:07 PMPosted by jo3zoBr0
Jeff Kaplan is there any possible way you can say who you main, this might sound wierd but I need to know for my homework. Thanks.

He actually answered this before. He says his honest answer is that he falls in love with a new hero every week.

Wrestle with Jeff. Prepare for death.
If such things do get implemented, I would like to suggest an option to pick what you want to see in the kill feed. I probably would not want it to become cluttered with Assists and Mercy Resurrect myself.