So still no love for Hanzo?

General Discussion
1 2 3 11 Next
So it looks lie even Orisa is getting a new skin, meaning she has the same amount of Unique Event unlocks that Hanzo does now. He has a whole 69 unlocks, he was already the lowest besides Sombra and Orisa, and now that Orisa is getting a new skin, he's still been left out once again.

Is there any chance that he will ever get new event items? Getting literally one thing while Tracer and Reinhardt get their what? Like 9th skin? Please Blizzard, favouritism is fine, but you have to at least give SOME love to other heroes, Hanzo in particular, literally 1 unique event unlock and it's a mediocre reskin... what a joke.
Highly Rated
BECAUSE
HE
DOESN'T
FIT
INTO
THE
EVENT!
Yeah I gotta side with TDC on this one. It wouldn't make sense for Hanzo to get a skin based on the Omnic crisis and Overwatch, two separate things he has little to no connection towards.
Sucks that he hasn't gotten any good ones yet and hopefully he will get a skin some time soon. But it does make sense since he just doesn't fit in with what is happening with this event.
I have a feeling u know the answer to the reason behind hanzo not getting a skin
04/10/2017 05:23 PMPosted by TDC
BECAUSE
HE
DOESN'T
FIT
INTO
THE
EVENT!
and Widowmaker does? She was never a part of Overwatch, only her husband was. So Orisa does but Bastion and Zenyatta don't? Please.
04/10/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Orthane
BECAUSE
HE
DOESN'T
FIT
INTO
THE
EVENT!
and Widowmaker does? She was never a part of Overwatch, only her husband was. So Orisa does but Bastion and Zenyatta don't? Please.

Still a stronger tie then Hanzo.

And Bastion is getting a new skin?
04/10/2017 05:28 PMPosted by Tsucksatgame
04/10/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Orthane
... and Widowmaker does? She was never a part of Overwatch, only her husband was. So Orisa does but Bastion and Zenyatta don't? Please.

No Bastion is not getting a new skin, that's my point, out of all the omnics you would think Bastion would fit in the most considering he's just a model of the millions of other Bastion units, but nope Orisa the omnic designed to protect Numbani is getting an evil skin, because that makes sense.
why add skins to promote playing a cancerous spam hero
04/10/2017 05:29 PMPosted by Orthane
<span class="truncated">...</span>

No Bastion is not getting a new skin, that's my point, out of all the omnics you would think Bastion would fit in the most considering he's just a model of the millions of other Bastion units, but nope Orisa the omnic designed to protect Numbani is getting an evil skin, because that makes sense.

He does. Just not a legendary.
https://i.gyazo.com/bcd0af7a7041e6d2719962381f65728a.png
This event is lore based so Hanzo was not going to get a skin (as far as we know still). Hanzo was never part of Overwatch or Blackwatch. he would, currently in this timeline, be in Hanamura still dealing with the family/clan drama aftermath of "killing" his brother Genji.

Also, Bastion IS getting a new skin. But it is more of a recolor than a fancy new legendary skin.
... No Bastion is not getting a new skin, that's my point, out of all the omnics you would think Bastion would fit in the most considering he's just a model of the millions of other Bastion units, but nope Orisa the omnic designed to protect Numbani is getting an evil skin, because that makes sense.

Hm, my bad then
04/10/2017 05:33 PMPosted by Orthane
Hm, my bad then

Hanzo will probably get a skin sometime soon. This is just not the right event for it.
BECAUSE
HE
DOESN'T
FIT
INTO
THE
EVENT!

Thats so bull!@#$. Blizzard released a lot of skins that do not fit the events. And in the New Year's comics Hanzo had a cool outfit, which made sense to include in the New Year's event. But for some reason this did not happen.
Sometimes it seems to me that the main reason for Hanzo's presence in the game is the suffering of the players who chose him as main.
Blizzard released a lot of skins that do not fit the events.

What? Excpet for the Widow one I don't remember any. And the Widow one might have some connection to this in the end.
I love Hanzo just as much as you, but just wait his time will come. I'm willing to be patient and wait for a nice skin for the guy.
And like the others said he doesn't fit in with the event yeah widow got a skin, probably because this is around the time when she started getting brainwashed. As for Bastion he's an omnic, same with Orisa, the event is about an Omnic uprising, it makes sense to me.
BECAUSE
HE
DOESN'T
FIT
INTO
THE
EVENT!

Orisa gets a skin for the event and she wasn't even "born" yet.
04/10/2017 05:43 PMPosted by Nik
BECAUSE
HE
DOESN'T
FIT
INTO
THE
EVENT!

But the OR module was.
04/10/2017 05:46 PMPosted by TDC
04/10/2017 05:43 PMPosted by Nik

But the OR module was.

That's stretching it so thin that you might as well give Hanzo the skin for no other reason than "he existed during the events of Uprising".
He'll probably get one in the next