Genjis ult has been changed. And its worse!

General Discussion
1 2 3 14 Next
Highly Rated
Blizzard, you didnt write anything about it but you've changed genji ult to be less responsive.
It takes him more time to swing his sword now (specially in his odd swing or after dash swing)
Dashing and instantly swinging is now impossible making genji less skill oriented and nerfing his ult and speed of execution.

restore it to the original! enough with the genji nerfs!
Was it an actual nerf or was it an attempt to fix those bugs that he has?
Highly Rated
I main genji and its a 100% nerf. his ult is slower. he can only swing 6 times instead of 7.
The first swing (left to right) is slower. much slower.
What the heck blizzard
Did they fix the hit detection? Wouldn't you rather land all 6 hits consistently then have random ghost swings?
04/11/2017 03:01 PMPosted by SonGoku
I main genji and its a 100% nerf. his ult is slower. he can only swing 6 times instead of 7.
The first swing (left to right) is slower. much slower.

Yep I noticed this as well it's infuriating.
This type of crap is infuriating. They change genji every patch with no warning.
Theres nothing in the patch notes, which is confusing if this is an actual thing.
04/11/2017 03:03 PMPosted by KingDanyol
Did they fix the hit detection? Wouldn't you rather land all 6 hits consistently then have random ghost swings?
You don't even know if it fixed Ghostblade
I demand a blue response! What is the deal here?
Sweet.
It's already late in my country but I have every intention of going into practice range tomorrow and spending HOURS in there until I get a ghost swing video. And I can bet I will get it. If anything, it'll help me get used to these terrible changes... That coupled with the !@#$%^- bugs... God I was excited for this event and the skin and now it's just......... Now I'm only frustrated and that's it. Goddammit Blizz...
So this is what they meant by give and take balance. Give awesome skin, take ult effectiveness. Cool.
Wtf, that's some bull!@#$ if that's true, are ghost swings gone atleast?
I'm on a genji stream right now, just eyewitnessed 2 ghost hits. Asked strimer and he confirmed those. Waiting for further investigation and replies, as well as opinions.
04/11/2017 03:08 PMPosted by Wade
Theres nothing in the patch notes, which is confusing if this is an actual thing.

It is an actuall thing. Its a 100% Script change.
You can see genji delay for almost 1 second before he swings, like a retard.
04/11/2017 03:25 PMPosted by SonGoku
04/11/2017 03:08 PMPosted by Wade

Yes I feel that too, but nothing is confirmed yet, so I dont really wanna make it big.
Why the !@#$ would they stealth nerf genji though, there was nothing wrong with him beside his bugs.
04/11/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Wade
04/11/2017 03:25 PMPosted by SonGoku

Yes I feel that too, but nothing is confirmed yet, so I dont really wanna make it big.
It's not that hard to test

Go in training range

Get ult

Hold m1
Tested, felt, and waiting for repplies.