Genjis ult has been changed. And its worse!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 14 Next
04/11/2017 03:29 PMPosted by SilentStorm
Why the !@#$ would they stealth nerf genji though, there was nothing wrong with him beside his bugs.

It's seriously annoying, Genji is one of the most balanced heroes in the game.
mmmm gooood
04/11/2017 02:57 PMPosted by SonGoku
Blizzard, you didnt write anything about it but you've changed genji ult to be less responsive.
It takes him more time to swing his sword now (specially in his odd swing or after dash swing)
Dashing and instantly swinging is now impossible making genji less skill oriented and nerfing his ult and speed of execution.

restore it to the original! enough with the genji nerfs!

maybe you should try to play other heros : DDdd
How sneaky of blizzard.

1st you take his tripple jump, then his ledge boost jump.

Now this?

Is it because they predict more genji mains??
Dude I just played Genji and each time I ulted, It was so sh*t.

I have 100+ on Genji and this is the first time his ult felt so bad and completely useless and I could not get much out of it.

I don't understand why they nerfed him like that.
Genji's ult wasn't intentionally nerfed. I'll look into it and see whats going on.
Highly Rated
04/11/2017 05:17 PMPosted by Geoff Goodman
Genji's ult wasn't intentionally nerfed. I'll look into it and see whats going on.
Thank you for the quick response, I hope it gets fixed soon!
I doubt it was intentional.
rdy for downvotes

or just keep it nerfed
Ninja got Ninja-nerfed.

Put him back to pre-August patch. lmao

Thank you for not losing your mind yet. We have faith in you.
Thank you!!
04/11/2017 03:03 PMPosted by KingDanyol
Did they fix the hit detection? Wouldn't you rather land all 6 hits consistently then have random ghost swings?

Why not do bothm land 7 hits with a faster speed and fix the ghost swings?

Thanks.
We wait for your respond.
just wondering is this bug caused by you guys, when you are trying to do something to his ult, such as fix his bug.
Not seeing the nerf personally. Still getting my quick slashes after the dash. Keep trying it. I was just spectating another Genji and working fine for him too. Idk what you guys are talking about.
It might be the extra swag he's carting around with that new legendary.