Mercy and healers...

Competitive Discussion
They're so underwhelming and ungratifying to play. Literally the only reason to pick mercy currently is for her cheese res, that's it. That's really sad, the fact that people pick a hero for a single aspect of her kit. You've really !@#$ed up this time Blizzard.
...then don't play healers. They are obviously not your role of choice.
04/14/2017 12:44 PMPosted by DopeSoap
They're so underwhelming and ungratifying to play. Literally the only reason to pick mercy currently is for her cheese res, that's it. That's really sad, the fact that people pick a hero for a single aspect of her kit. You've really !@#$ed up this time Blizzard.

I wholeheartedly disagree. This is subjective, but Mercy is my favorite character to play because she thrives in chaos. Not only does she burst heal, admittedly her main function, but she can also swing fights with her surprisingly damaging blaster. She is extraordinarily mobile, can easily escape fights, gives 30% damage boosts to your favorite Soldier's ults, and can patch up a dead Reinhardt and make him usable again. Mercy rocks, dude. She's more than a heal bot or Phoenix Down.
Sounds like an opinion.
I think the healers are all fun to play, the issue is the SR thing, if everyone on the team got the same SR for a win or a loss than that would fix it for me.
04/14/2017 12:44 PMPosted by DopeSoap

You clearly don't understand Mercy on any level.
I love playing mercy. If I wanted to play a more serious shooting class I would just play another game.
I disagree. I love playing Mercy. I soar like an angel! I love maps like Numbani 1st point defense or Hanamura 2nd point defense where I zoooom around the room healing everyone! Very satisfying to top people off.
I like Mercy, especially since the Lucio heal nerf.
Thats why you play Zenyetta. You can even 1 shot a Roadhog with him!

His right click is so strong and I see zens barely use it (at plat).
04/14/2017 01:14 PMPosted by putka
I disagree. I love playing Mercy. I soar like an angel! I love maps like Numbani 1st point defense or Hanamura 2nd point defense where I zoooom around the room healing everyone! Very satisfying to top people off.

i bet you love it up the !@#
Why are you all feeding this troll? He saw that a lot of support mains are here because of the whole SR debacle and he's trying to bait people.