Differences between difficulties on the Uprising PvE

General Discussion
If I remember correctly, back in Junkenstein's the different difficulties mainly determined the HP of all enemies and how frequently they ult for bosses (Reaper, Roadhog, Mercy).

Does the same apply here, or are there other invisible handicaps added on Hard++? For example, maybe on Expert the Orisa bosses have an invisible 30% power boost to their vulcan cannon or longer reach on Halt.
I think it's damage
Bump. Anyone else, perhaps?
More enemies.
Pretty much more damage, and a few more enemies. Legendary is cancer. You just have 0 downtime and there's so much damage coming Rein's shield drops instantly and Mercy can't keep you alive. Not to mention auto-aim Bastion.
I noticed that on expert, an extra Bastion will be at the end-area. On an elevated position to the left, not the one by the stairs.
So I think more enemies do apply as the difficulties ramp up.

Health? No increase, as far as I know.

Damage taken increasing? Oh yeah.

And I also noticed on expert that the Orisa's do get their supercharger every now and then.

That's all I can give. I haven't made it to the final area on legendary yet.
Normal: This is fine
Hard: This is manageable
Expert: This hurts, it hurts so much
Legendary: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Pretty much on any difficulty above Hard is aimbot mobs with through the roof damage and stronger defenses (not really more health, just seem harder to kill). On expert, a single burst of fire from even the basic gun enemies is enough to one shot a Tracer with Torb's armor applied, and with that many enemies...
04/11/2017 08:01 PMPosted by Caretaker
Pretty much more damage, and a few more enemies. Legendary is cancer. You just have 0 downtime and there's so much damage coming Rein's shield drops instantly and Mercy can't keep you alive. Not to mention auto-aim Bastion.

RIP my dreams to achieve all the achievements for this event.
04/11/2017 08:24 PMPosted by Regi413
04/11/2017 08:01 PMPosted by Caretaker

RIP my dreams to achieve all the achievements for this event.

Yep. I have every previous Overwatch event's achievements.

I'm missing only 3:

Deliver the Payload with over 80% Health on Hard (managed 78% Arrrrrrggghhh!!!)

Beat Uprising on Expert (got halfway)

Beat Uprising on Legendary (not even attempting until I get Expert which might not even happen)

I'm a good Mercy on this event looking for a great Rein Torb and Tracer.

Add me: kaMMakaZZi9#1674
Is there any difference in rewards relating to the difficulty?
04/11/2017 08:42 PMPosted by ChristiDeus

Well I know you get an event spray for completing Expert difficulty.
People are playing much more liberally.

So many Reinhardts just charging at groups of Omnics, away from the group and my healing touch.

Above normal difficulties, people are making some truly ridiculous plays.
ty @Crucifer
is there any difference between uprising reg, and the other with all heroes?
04/11/2017 08:47 PMPosted by ChristiDeus
is there any difference between uprising reg, and the other with all heroes?

You can only get the "Replacements" achievement on all heroes, all others are locked.

Then again, on all heroes you can pick Bastion, Orisa, Junkrat, etc..
04/11/2017 08:45 PMPosted by Crucifer
04/11/2017 08:42 PMPosted by ChristiDeus

Well I know you get an event spray for completing Expert difficulty.

I would like to know too. Otherwise I'd just play nine games or whatever on normal. Lol.
The other modes are insane
More Bastions.
Final room on Legendary difficulty is incredibly difficult. I've gotten there couple times, but there is a time limit and I don't know how perfectly you need to execute everything to kill all Orisas and not die to one flanking bastion.
Tank bastions have instant reaction and aiming time, even as Tracer you can just die the moment you see one. Really fun enemy, I tell you what.