Mei is completely Broken now! when is the fix?

General Discussion
Prev 1 16 17 18 22 Next
Three days...is too long to fix something that completely breaks a character.
Where's the fix Blizz?
04/13/2017 07:06 PMPosted by Graarg
Where's the fix Blizz?

not coming soon
I'm sorry but if they can't disable Mei in-game (like they did for Orisa in competitive when she was first released) there should be some kind of in-game alert to let players know that she is currently broken. I've heard of many people picking her in comp and not realising that there's a problem with her abilities. This lack of knowledge can ruin games.
Please give us Mei backk :'( there must be some scientific explanation for this!
I thought I was having problems with her on the Uprising map, but I just assumed it was how they programmed the omnics to react to the gun.
I'm really glad that these bugs are being fixed already, but I saw another one in a post and I thought it was latency. Mei is vulnerable ~ 0.5 secs even if you active cryo-freeze. I do not have programs to make videos about this problem, but if someone can confirm this properly, I would be thankful.
04/13/2017 09:13 PMPosted by Freedom
I'm really glad that these bugs are being fixed already, but I saw another one in a post and I thought it was latency. Mei is vulnerable ~ 0.5 secs even if you active cryo-freeze. I do not have programs to make videos about this problem, but if someone can confirm this properly, I would be thankful.

has been happening since last patch when they made her targetable in her ice block.
This all just sounds like a cure for cancer to me.
04/12/2017 11:29 AMPosted by Eon
04/12/2017 11:22 AMPosted by Geoff Goodman
We've identified that cause of the bug and have a fix for it internally. We'll get it out to you guys as soon as we can, sorry about that.
What about Genji?

*cough*
and translocator );
The loot box glitch was fixed within a day, but the Mei glitch is still live.
04/13/2017 09:52 PMPosted by Bhalzard

$$$
04/13/2017 09:13 PMPosted by Freedom

That has been around for a while... If I'm understanding you correctly. Even when you activate cryo-freeze, there is a minor delay until you get in it. Its not instant protection.
Man, I was really hoping that mini patch was to fix Mei.

It's really, really frustrating not being able to play my favorite hero...Especially against really good DVa's and hogs.

Come on guys...
is its going to be months till they fix this? BTW the torb gun jam in ult when you reload STILL is not fixed after like 5 months i mean seriously.........

what loot box glitch? haven't been keeping up
04/13/2017 08:59 PMPosted by Lisha
I'm sorry but if they can't disable Mei in-game (like they did for Orisa in competitive when she was first released) there should be some kind of in-game alert to let players know that she is currently broken. I've heard of many people picking her in comp and not realising that there's a problem with her abilities. This lack of knowledge can ruin games.

Yes, Disable Mei. I want that too.
04/13/2017 10:50 PMPosted by Addie777
is its going to be months till they fix this? BTW the torb gun jam in ult when you reload STILL is not fixed after like 5 months i mean seriously.........

Isn't that infuriating? I made a thread in the bug forums like 6 months ago for this !@#$.
Bump

Fix it...
04/13/2017 10:10 PMPosted by buttercream

$$$

That was what I guessed.