Escaping Bronze - Need Help

Competitive Discussion
Gold player here who happens to be in Bronze this season. I need help/advice...

I tend to do really well as my heavily played 'carry' DPS chars (Zarya and Genji), averaging over 3 elims/life and with stats (check my Overbuff) that far exceed almost everyone I team with at this level. I consider myself an average player at best, but can't understand how I can consistently outperform my current peer group and find myself unable to get out of Bronze this season.

I've found myself doing really well in terms of win/loss with Lucio and Zen of late...but I'm still stuck in the mud.

Can anyone help me? I've tried filling (as you can see), I've tried carrying as heroes I'm really good at, but I can't seem to crack the code. I miss gold...

Much appreciated!
Sun
If youre in bronze this season then youre a bronze player not a gold player...

jk feelsbadman, theres a few ways you can dramatically increase your win% however...

1. An important step is to communicate with your team in a positive and friendly manner from the get go... say hello, if the comp looks unbalanced offer to swap out if others prefer to play another role, try always get a rein on the team and for defending its always worth asking if anyones a badass soldier to help counter the common pharah pick

2. Learn symmetra, shes killer on defence and even gold players have alot of trouble with her, make sure your tele is not in view of the point and if its close make sure you cover the area with turrets making it just as a difficult objective for the enemy to take it out as it is to wipe your team twice... dont be the guy that places shield gen on 1st point defence and dont switch if theres a chance you can get back and place another tele before the point is lost... too many symmetras switch when theyre needed most ie. last minute of the round

3. Stay on fire as often as possible, stay confident and try communicate with the team for a switch if things arent working out... identify problems and advise on ideas to counter

4. Find a mercy/rein main to queue with

Goodluck!
So many of my matches have been ruined by hanzo widow and reaper locks who are averaging 1 kill a game. When I suggest to switch the whole team rages at me. It's just so rough. My only suggestion is to don't solo queue find someone who's equally as good as you. And just play. The more games you play in bronze the harder it is to get out.
Here's my Overbuff profile for anyone who is good at diagnosing issues and assessing players:

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Sunstreak-1212?mode=competitive

Again, I'd love any additional insights the community might have.
Lemme guess,

You're playing Reinherdt, you've moved the payload up and done your best. The other team has started swarming you, you've done a dope charge and killed Mercy, turned around whilst the other rein has his shield up but is back is facing you and he's the most forwards one - EARTH SHATTER, you've hit 5 people and gone ham swinging, killed 1-2 people, gone on fire and then no follow up and mercy gets back and rez's the whole team and wipes you
04/16/2017 07:58 AMPosted by JinTonic
or he doesn't have chance with his mates
04/16/2017 08:38 AMPosted by Eywen
04/16/2017 07:58 AMPosted by JinTonic
or he doesn't have chance with his mates

I only do solo queue, with a very rare 'stay as team.' Do you have anything constructive to add?
04/16/2017 09:23 AMPosted by Sunstreak
04/16/2017 08:38 AMPosted by Eywen
... or he doesn't have chance with his mates

I only do solo queue, with a very rare 'stay as team.' Do you have anything constructive to add?

No soloQ has a big part of rng, since it's impossible to carry a team where you have throwers. I wonder if the guys who say "throw on purpose then you'll get paired with decent people and then try your best, because the harder you try with throwers, the worst it will be" are right. I never tried.

My best advice is to try to add the guys that you're finding ok and try to play with them in 2/3 premade.
You can't. They changed the SR system so you can't climb with streaks. Getting out of bronze will take 30 hours now.