I hate ____!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Road**** :)

Ican't stand a tank with a sniper range and dmg and the fastest selfheal in the game :)

Buut noooo Blizzard said it was balance so it is yayy ^^
I hate Mercy mains.

They are scum who think that they are the ''skillful'' players, because they can put a healing beam on someone. They also like to explain to you how it takes so much skill to put yourself in some positions, stay out of enemy fire, cover behind a shield, while they !@#$% about how you can't protect them while you are dead, that they are the ^-*!ing saints and they are holier than you. All they do is just hide...plain and simple, they hide. They like to make this ''hiding'' sound it so smart, making you think that they take skill.
And they spit on every DPS main, and tell them to learn how to @#$%ing aim.

But yeah, what do you expect from some virgins who main their waifu...
04/19/2017 11:54 AMPosted by Amari
I hate Genji! Just... all of Genji... everything about him! >:(

Woah, dude! You're a Tracer and Zarya main, you should be able to take him out easily!
I hate when people use open mic to let us know how good they are.
!@#$ mei and anyone who play's her
Everything about you
I hate roadhog's hook.

It is the most cancerous thing in Overwatch.

Also hanzo's scatter annoys me. 100% luck 0% skill
I hate D.Va!
I hate Symmetra, she is so annoying I swear.
I hate my life
overwatch
04/19/2017 01:01 PMPosted by Whackaduud
I hate Mercy mains.

They are scum who think that they are the ''skillful'' players, because they can put a healing beam on someone. They also like to explain to you how it takes so much skill to put yourself in some positions, stay out of enemy fire, cover behind a shield, while they !@#$% about how you can't protect them while you are dead, that they are the ^-*!ing saints and they are holier than you. All they do is just hide...plain and simple, they hide. They like to make this ''hiding'' sound it so smart, making you think that they take skill.
And they spit on every DPS main, and tell them to learn how to @#$%ing aim.

But yeah, what do you expect from some virgins who main their waifu...

I main Mercy :(

If I'm healing, the only thing I should be doing is calling out when something !@#$ty is about to happen. My aim used to be horrible as well (then I started playing more Junkrat and learning to aim that stupid thing) so that's not something I can spit on other people. That stated, I have listened to some horrible Mercys :p

I digress, I hate when Junkrat's trap is so obvious to see and yet my team's Soldier runs right into it and dies in the first 3 seconds of the match.
To be stunned by flash bang followed by a shots
I hate you if you're a "one-trick pony". ;D
Symmetra... mei...and when no one goes healer. Grrrrrr and they wonder why we're losing.
"Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!"
I hate toxicity and... Hate.
I hate overtime. Throwing a neverending stream of bodies at the payload until you win should not be a valid strategy.
Also the losing team should not be rewarded with a "VICTORY" screen for failing to complete the objective within the alotted timeframe.
I hate D.va
Roadhog