Create an overly-dramatic Nerf for your main!

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next
Sombra now no longer has an SMG as her weapon, she pulls a burrito cart around and throws burritos at people. The burritos give the enemy bad gas and Sombra's team wins because the enemies are in the bathroom.
Mccree is permanently in his high noon stance
Symmetra: gun removed.
D.Va = no mech
Shoots hearts.
Ults confetti.
All enthusiasm removed from Lucio voice lines this would destroy his purpose entirely
Torb's height is reduced by 50%.
Mei's gun and ultimate no longer slow
04/19/2017 11:22 AMPosted by Red
All enthusiasm removed from Lucio voice lines this would destroy his purpose entirely
Yeah. Sometimes if my entire team is throwing or gone, I'll go Lucio just for the positive and enthusiastic voice lines.
D.Va no longer has infinite mechs-if you die or self-destruct, that's it.

Mercy's staff now has a specific amount of healing power she can use before having to reload.
Reinhardt has to drop his hammer when he puts his shield up and then go and retrieve it if he wants to use it again.
Junkrat's grenades now bounce off players.
When Mercy Rezzes she dies.
Roadhog no longer has his gun, heal, or hook, We have changed it so his primary fire is the hook.

"Whats new."
You know the rocket nuzzle from Mario Sunshine? Well, Phara's jet jump and passive are replaced by it.
Sombra's cloak lasts for two seconds and when she uncloaks a blowhorn plays across the map.. The second hitbox when she translocates is visible and lasts for ten seconds.
Sombra dies instantly after being in invis for two seconds.

Wait nevermind I'd never notice that one.
"Some Assembly Required!"

As Torbjorn, you have to follow a detailed set of Ikea instructions in order to deploy your turret and upgrade it to lvl 2. Including using 3 separate variations of Allen wrenches (included), Page 2 is duplicated, Page 3 appears to be missing and Page 4 appears to be in Chinese (I think).

Two nuts and a washer remain after assembly that you aren't sure where they came from, it's probably fine...
04/19/2017 11:59 AMPosted by Jocachaval
You know the rocket nuzzle from Mario Sunshine? Well, Phara's jet jump and passive are replaced by it.

Barrage now shoots rainwater