Just hackers everywhere

General Discussion
McCrees that track through walls, Hanzos that snap fire at targets that they shouldn't be able to see since they have no vision of them, Widowmakers with such twitching that you'd think the guy is dying and NOTHING is being done.

And with the horrid matchmaking, not only do you have hackers, but you have smurfs going around destroying people with their friends.
Proof?

Been playing since launch and haven't run into anyone that cheats, or hacks even once.

Someone being better than you is also not 'cheating'.
04/28/2017 06:02 PMPosted by DuoVandal
Proof?

Been playing since launch and haven't run into anyone that cheats, or hacks even once.

Do some reasearch and you will find sites with hundreds of thousands downloads on free hacks.
Proof?

I assume you think the purges Blizzard does since launch, banning HUNDREDS of cheaters with each purge, have been fake, right?
I KNOW RIGHT? The nerve of them Soldiers announcing they have an aimbot before they blow you away with it. I say we lynch them all.
"Sigh, another complete fool that talks nothing but ****. Why do people like you somehow get attracted to Blizzard games?"

:P
Actually , Blizzard have the one of the best Anti cheat defense nowadays. Personally i haven't met a single Cheater\hacker yet since the launch.
04/28/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Lemmi
Proof?

Do some reasearch and you will find sites with hundreds of thousands downloads on free hacks.
You don't think Blizzard knows all of these hacks exist and have downloaded themselves and are preparing to do more banwaves on idiots? I'd be much less worried about public hacks.
Can confirm that hackers do exist in OW however they are a rarity. I had an aimbot tracer in one of my season 1 placements. That being said the replay you see of the way you died makes everyone look like a cheater because it's not an exact representation of what happened. Yes there are cheaters but it isn't an issue. Csgo has the cheater issue. Be thankful.
Proof?

I can back this. Been playing since beta and still have come across no cheaters. Obviously, as stated there are thousands of cheats available on various websites, but it's not like Blizzard aren't doing anything to try and stop them from distributing.
04/28/2017 06:10 PMPosted by Faith
04/28/2017 06:06 PMPosted by Lemmi

You don't think Blizzard knows all of these hacks exist and have downloaded themselves and are preparing to do more banwaves on idiots? I'd be much less worried about public hacks.

Of course they know and they have taken on action on several of them, you can see the posts about being detected there.
For me I've actually seen less cheaters after the recent wave where over 20k accounts got banned. I'm sure they're still out there, though, since I believe the download sites are still around.

My favorite was an aimbotting Reinhardt (yes you read that correctly) and a Hanzo who was constantly bragging the entire game. During the POTG he instantly tracked a head that was behind a wall and tried desperately to pull the aimbot away from it, which kept locking on. He thinks no one saw.

I saw.
04/28/2017 06:11 PMPosted by FalsepridE
Can confirm that hackers do exist in OW however they are a rarity. I had an aimbot tracer in one of my season 1 placements. That being said the replay you see of the way you died makes everyone look like a cheater because it's not an exact representation of what happened. Yes there are cheaters but it isn't an issue. Csgo has the cheater issue. Be thankful.

Yes, it's not an issue, that's why Blizzard bans them by the hundreds, if not thousands, right?
04/28/2017 05:48 PMPosted by Ephemiel
McCrees that track through walls, Hanzos that snap fire at targets that they shouldn't be able to see since they have no vision of them, Widowmakers with such twitching that you'd think the guy is dying and NOTHING is being done.
The lazy curs! They are doing NOTHING?!?
04/28/2017 06:22 PMPosted by Ephemiel
Yes, it's not an issue, that's why Blizzard bans them by the hundreds, if not thousands, right?
Wait.
You said they were doing nothing to start an argument, then admit they are doing something to win another one.

You're new at this trolling thing, aren't you?

Its not an issue because blizzard bans them by the hundreds and thousands. If you think that hackers are an issue go try and level a new account for csgo. OW is blessed by the way blizz has handled its fps. I think you need some perspective.
There are a lot and it is frustrating, but it's not that easy to take action against. Each person has to be investigated thoroughly to avoid false claims. They do take action against them, just takes time.

That's why there's ban waves where thousands get banned in one day, then they cry on their hacker forum websites that they were banned
04/28/2017 06:37 PMPosted by FalsepridE

Its not an issue because blizzard bans them by the hundreds and thousands. If you think that hackers are an issue go try and level a new account for csgo. OW is blessed by the way blizz has handled its fps. I think you need some perspective.

No, you need to get CSGO out of your mouth. This isn't CSGO, it's Overwatch and even with Blizzard's purges, it's clear they do nothing to increase the security of the game and these cheaters all come back.
04/28/2017 06:33 PMPosted by Raynscloud
04/28/2017 05:48 PMPosted by Ephemiel
The lazy curs! They are doing NOTHING?!?
Wait.
You said they were doing nothing to start an argument, then admit they are doing something to win another one.

You're new at this trolling thing, aren't you?

They ban them, they return since Blizzard doesn't bother increasing their security.

Glad to see you're so bad at understanding something so simple.
I have seen maybe like 2 or 3 cheaters since the game launched. I think that sometimes someone might just be better than you. I don't know why people keep downvoting the guys that are saying they don't see a lot.

Oddly they "allegedly" do bans right before they need to sell loot boxes......hmmmm.