Remove the Mercy's Invulnerability!

General Discussion
should McCree ult be invulnerable?
should Genji ult be invulnerable?
how about soldier ult?
They die often during ult as well. Why they are not given invulnerability during ult?

^ if these sound ridiculous to you, why should we accept Mercy ult. invulnerability?

Does the following sounds familiar to you:
The opponent team has been wiped out. We know they have a Mercy. Our team, fully reloaded our ammo, ready to kill her. However, she can still survive 1vs6 situation, come out and res. her whole team....

This has to be stopped. I would understand extra damage reduction on Mercy or give her extra armor for her ult... but invulnerability !? that's too much.
why should we accept Mercy ult. invulnerability?

Because without that she dies all the time when her teammates are reviving, and end without their support.
Isn't it obvious?

Without that, Mercy is basically a kamikaze who kills herself to revive her team.
So you killed Mercy last?

What kind of idiot strategy is that?
05/01/2017 03:48 PMPosted by LexRage
why should we accept Mercy ult. invulnerability?

Because without that she dies all the time when her teammates are reviving, and end without their support.
Isn't it obvious?

Without that, Mercy is basically a kamikaze who kills herself to revive her team.

read the whole message:
05/01/2017 03:47 PMPosted by Arthur
This has to be stopped. I would understand extra damage reduction on Mercy or give her extra armor for her ult... but invulnerability !? that's too much.
you can time it dude I have done it numerous times as ana.
Dont forget zenyatta is invulnerable to damage!
05/01/2017 03:48 PMPosted by JAG

we did kill her first, smart a$$.
she came out after re-spawn.
Picture this: You're Mercy- oh, wait, you only have 9 minutes playtime on her apparently.
Ok, picture this, you're any hero without a self heal, you are 4 down in a team fight, your Mercy and only healer has her rez ready, hiding behind the corner, just waiting to get that sweet 5 man rez on the point, preferably during overtime, let's say.. 4/6 enemy ults wasted now that she comes in, rezzes and "HEROES NEVER DI- ugh"
Now you may have 5 people on the point, but no healer. In the middle of the enemy team. Have fun.
how about soldier ult?
They die often during ult as well. Why they are not given invulnerability during ult?

^ if these sound ridiculous to you, why should we accept Mercy ult. invulnerability?

The opponent team has been wiped out. We know they have a Mercy. Our team, fully reloaded our ammo, ready to kill her. However, she can still survive 1vs6 situation, come out and res. her whole team....

Her ult depends on her 1v6ing people lol, which is why she needs to be able to survive 1v6ing in order to actually use the ult.

She's supposed to be the last one standing.
05/01/2017 03:51 PMPosted by Arthur

we did kill her first, smart a$$.
she came out after re-spawn.

So you didn't kill her team quickly enough. What if I told you that you'd have been here !@#$%ing about it in Season 1? She's not invulnerable until she actually activates her ult, so if you let her GA in because you have the aim of a potato, she was still going to get her team up.

I bet you don't whine when her rez saves your !@#.
read the whole message:

Yeah? And?
Extra armor will not stop people focusing her and she sill end as a kebab anyway.
I think it was a great change.

I do feel like her ult charge needs a tiny nerf. It's not uncommon for mercy to rez and get another ult during the team fight that breaks out after a rez.

She basically has rez every single fight which is a bit annoying.

Guess she hid
how about soldier ult?

I'm ashamed we share player icons :(

Try actually playing as Mercy and get back to us.
05/01/2017 03:52 PMPosted by Loony

or the first one to come out after re-spawn?

STOP THINKING THAT IT'S OUR MISTAKE NOT TO KILL HER FIRST.

She got killed first... re-spawn and have time to res. her team.
There is NOTHING we can really do.
05/01/2017 03:55 PMPosted by Arthur

What you do is you bait out the rez and then blow your ults on her team after she uses it. Not hard.

Kill her team faster, stagger their respawns/deaths, kill her before she gets to the point to rez people.
She also has to get into position to rez everyone, I can't tell you how many time's I GA's to a dead person to rez the team, only to have been headshot while flying there.
LOL! Why are you complaining about Mercy's 4 seconds of invulnerability? SMH.

Respawn takes 10-12 seconds. If she was the first taken out, then you should have common sense and look for her, if team fights last long, then focus again on her, smartass.

If team fights are so quick and your team has the upper hand, then go to their spawn and get her.
05/01/2017 03:53 PMPosted by JAG
I bet you don't whine when her rez saves your !@#.

i dont want to see her being a must pick hero as well. I am making the same suggestion either way.