Stahp Choosing Lucio

General Discussion
He is terrible as a healer. If you want him as a dps do et, JUST DO ET! But seriously though, if you trying to support dont pick Lucio. Kthanxbai, get salty now.
Pretty much he still isnt great for solo healing tanks
Lucio has the highest HP/S in the game. He excels at healing off chip damage, and it's why he pairs so well with Ana who heals in bursts.

Also Amped healing is like having a Mercy on everyone in your healing radius. You're gonna tell me that that's bad?
I see someone keeps straying from the Friendship Circle.
He's a better healer than before tbh, you just have to be paying attention. He can actually heal through a fair amount of damage with amp now
04/18/2017 04:06 PMPosted by Zethor
Lucio has the highest HP/S in the game. He excels at healing off chip damage, and it's why he pairs so well with Ana who heals in bursts.

Also Amped healing is like having a Mercy on everyone in your healing radius. You're gonna tell me that that's bad?

In lower tier where your team is all over the place and doesn't know to use Lucio's aura (which is plainly visible now)? Yeah, it probably is :D
"Stahp"
"Et"
"xthanxbai"
"Get salty"

No one's going to take this thread seriously lol
The problem is the LUCIO's, can't stay in the circle when he decides to wall ride around the building to try and be DPStanky. As for the Ana comment, that is my point. People keep picking him to solo heal but then they act like Stanky and cuz healing radius sucks now they don't fill their role.
04/18/2017 04:09 PMPosted by Akumati
"Stahp"
"Et"
"xthanxbai"
"Get salty"

No one's going to take this thread seriously lol

They already are, and it was intended :P

People take any criticism of any character far too seriously.
well got bad news for you my hours lucio will still increase i am up 400 points. I broke every healing record i had on each map there is a shiny new aura you can step into and which offcourse i can bring to you aswell.

I have more direct influence since my boop is easier to control. My damage is higher so that may sound like that is good for only Lucio if people die faster than before does that not help the team maybe i am looking at wrong? If anything i think he is too strong not too weak as OP suggests. HOWEVER if you are not very good with lucio before the patch hits you will struggle A LOT since he is not rewarding if you play him incorrect while before your aura is always helpfull.
That is cool Keesie, how about you coach all these wannabe DPStankys then?
I don't know i this would even be possible but he needs something where his healing is more substantial to begin with then tailors off, or say he heals faster if you're below 50% health. I accept he'd need some toning down elsewhere to compensate but his healing is weak and it needs addressing
04/18/2017 04:27 PMPosted by EpicBeardman
That is cool Keesie, how about you coach all these wannabe DPStankys then?

People with little to none gamesense can be coached but it isnt the problem that they pick Lucio it is the problem they have a godcomplex.
STAHP
04/18/2017 04:01 PMPosted by EpicBeardman
do et, JUST DO ET
04/18/2017 04:01 PMPosted by EpicBeardman
Kthanxbai, get salty now
How are you able to write this crap without reacting at your own stupidity
04/18/2017 04:09 PMPosted by YaBoi
He's a better healer than before tbh, you just have to be paying attention. He can actually heal through a fair amount of damage with amp now

Yeah, Lucio is a great healer, the biggest problem is trying to convince the idiot playing him to actually switch to healing instead of staying on speed the entire game. Post-patch it seems everyone wants to try to play DPS Lucio and conveniently forgets that they're the only support on the team.