Boosted Animals Community

General Discussion
I wanted to take a moment to share with the larger Overwatch community here some information that I hope someone else might also find helpful.

I'm a member of the Boosted Animals Overwatch Community, a Discord-based community. This is a community comprised of players from all levels (Bronze through Top 500). The goal of the community is to become a proving grounds for future stars of the game. The community plans on achieving this goal through in-game scrims, training, coaching, and tournaments (including prized tournaments).

One of the things that I have found personally frustrating is the ability to connect with people who are interested in actively becoming better, as well as finding those who are better who were interested in taking the time to help guide and coach me. I stumbled across this community when it was in its infancy and have come to greatly appreciate the opportunities provided. I've participated in scrims with and against Master, Grand Master, and Top 500 players, had streams recorded on Twitch reviewed by coaches who provide feedback on game play, and have even been able to play along side some great players in Quick Play, as well as finding equally skilled, consistent players with whom to play Competitive.

The community is now well established at over 1,000 players, and we just recently had our first prized tournament where teams competed for a $60 prize pool. While that amount may not seem like much, it is a start and an exciting demonstration of commitment for a community which desires to realize its goals.

If you have any interest in becoming better, or just simply connecting with others who will enrich your own casual gaming, become a Boosted Animal. You can join us at HTTP://Boosted-Animals.com. The site contains a link to our Discord. Once on - or if you already have Discord - feel free to reach out to me directly at AlDreg#7936 (in Discord) with any questions you might have.
*dabs* Strong moves
:)
Let me see.

My carecup is so empty that a black hole has formed on its bottom.
Boosted animals? Is this another Jetcat thread in disguise? Or like, a community for furries who play overwatch? im confused.
It's a legit group and they are a friendly bunch.

Edit: I should also mention they don't actually do boosting.
04/25/2017 09:38 AMPosted by Weizen88
Boosted animals? Is this another Jetcat thread in disguise? Or like, a community for furries who play overwatch? im confused.

You should go to the Discord directly: https://discord.gg/NuMFmhn

This is a copy pasta from the welcome page:

This is the community Boosted Animals put together for the sake of being competitive, active, and doing events that are all Overwatch related.

Having a solid group of mature and active people just makes it so we can do some interesting things. We have been doing 6v6 pick up games with randomized captains and we have even done some with prizing. We also have had a lot of 6 man competitive queues and racking up the wins. We are also looking to form teams at each SR tier.

If you are looking for people to play with or looking to improve and you can adhere to our rules than this is definitely a place for you. Both serious and casual players are welcomed.
04/25/2017 09:44 AMPosted by Circas

You should go to the Discord directly: https://discord.gg/NuMFmhn

This is a copy pasta from the welcome page:

This is the community Boosted Animals put together for the sake of being competitive, active, and doing events that are all Overwatch related.

Having a solid group of mature and active people just makes it so we can do some interesting things. We have been doing 6v6 pick up games with randomized captains and we have even done some with prizing. We also have had a lot of 6 man competitive queues and racking up the wins. We are also looking to form teams at each SR tier.

If you are looking for people to play with or looking to improve and you can adhere to our rules than this is definitely a place for you. Both serious and casual players are welcomed.
I just wanted to figure out what sort of group id be affiliating myself with were I to participate, thats all.
Shameless plugging of your OW cult, tsk tsk.
But no that actually sounds pretty cool, if not for me. Have a like.
04/25/2017 09:30 AMPosted by Syrona
Let me see.

My carecup is so empty that a black hole has formed on its bottom.
That must mean you care a lot. You don't get a black hole by creating a vacuum, you get a black hole by stuffing an absurd amount of matter into an insanely small space.

It's a group of players committed to creating an environment free of toxicity and full of collaboration on becoming a better player.

It's not a Jetcat thread in disguise, but if you'd like to be a furry and play Overwatch, we'd be happy to welcome you, too! :)
Sounds incredible.
reported
04/25/2017 12:18 PMPosted by KeianCYS
Sounds incredible.

It definitely is!
Why the down votes on only me o.O