Stop Ignoring Community Feedback, Give Us D.Va Changes

General Discussion
04/18/2017 03:58 PMPosted by Oizen
D.Va is good.
You are not good at d.va

D.Va highest skillcap tank in game, too hard for many people now. Resource managingment out the !@# and situational awareness of a god to carry with.

Go play easier tank like Zarya if you want to do good without as much effort

Source: Me

Your sources lack spelling, punctuation, and grammar. How am I supposed to take it seriously?
04/18/2017 01:39 PMPosted by HailFall
Give D.Va the changes she deserves.

They did.
04/18/2017 01:44 PMPosted by to0ty
04/18/2017 01:43 PMPosted by WeirdWølf

Being able to 1v2 most heroes!?

it was 1v6 then 1v3 and now 1v2

Give better guns now

Are you intentionally being ridiculous?
... She was literally saying "nerf this" and they did, why are we having this conversation?

Also yeah I know about the nerfs and buffs, I used to be a dva main. The health buff wasn't what brought her to opness, it was ana and the whole triple tank meta. Dva suffered from ana syndrome where only after a big buff they understood how to play her. Now since people play her enough and more importantly know how to play her, so the training wheel buffs weren't needed. Sombra is going to get at one point the same treatment as dva and ana, its how the game works

So nerf D.Va down to where she is now? What happened before the +100 health addition? People definitely weren't complaining then so why not just take out the 100 health?
I mean it changed dva to make her different like the lucio changes, in total the 100+ health and the reduced armor made her weak to shotgun heroes but strong against burst heroes like mccree and widow, however people are saying that it's a nerf. True it is a nerf from her god form but from her 100/400 form it's a change
04/18/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Roks

So nerf D.Va down to where she is now? What happened before the +100 health addition? People definitely weren't complaining then so why not just take out the 100 health?
I mean it changed dva to make her different like the lucio changes, in total the 100+ health and the reduced armor made her weak to shotgun heroes but strong against burst heroes like mccree and widow, however people are saying that it's a nerf. True it is a nerf from her god form but from her 100/400 form it's a change

Pretty much this. She's stronger against larger damage sources now where Armor doesn't help as much, and a little bit weaker against low dmg high RoF (/shotguns).

Bear in mind of course... She still has as much armor as Reinhardt does.

But oh god, she's "so weak"

Seriously? I seriously don't think return to 100/400 would change her all that much but "omg she so broken now".

She's tied for highest health/armor in the game right now.
Wow. A dva post with downvotes..
Locking this thread.

Please continue to discuss feedback revolving around D.Va's current state of balance in this thread here.

Thank you.