Taimou

Competitive Discussion
Plays for EnvyUs right?
https://youtu.be/YKsiDTlX_5w
Reported for advertising.
People have used hacks in Blizzard LAN tournaments before. Because in the past Blizzard didn't monitor the computers when the teams were setting up.

It's not hard to sneak in a USB that installs an aimbot when you plug it in. It's also not hard to modify a mouse or keyboard connection with a USB inside that installs the aimbot when the device is plugged in.

It's not like Blizzard has some super strict hack detection programs running on LAN computers that light up red lights with sirens going off if a hack is detected that can detect specifically designed unique custom built hacks that have never been detected before.

Taimou was hacking. He never got banned. Blizzard never made any public announcement about it.
05/02/2017 07:55 AMPosted by CoffeeMaid
People have used hacks in Blizzard LAN tournaments before. Because in the past Blizzard didn't monitor the computers when the teams were setting up.

It's not hard to sneak in a USB that installs an aimbot when you plug it in. It's also not hard to modify a mouse or keyboard connection with a USB inside that installs the aimbot when the device is plugged in.

It's not like Blizzard has some super strict hack detection programs running on LAN computers that light up red lights with sirens going off if a hack is detected that can detect specifically designed unique custom built hacks that have never been detected before.

Taimou was hacking. He never got banned. Blizzard never made any public announcement about it.

Players from other non-OW games have hacked before by doing X, therefore Taimou is guilty of doing X. I have no proof, just blind speculation because I can't fathom how top players play, so he must be hacking.
05/02/2017 07:55 AMPosted by CoffeeMaid

Stop talking and grab us a coffee will ya? Espresso, no sugar tyvm.
05/02/2017 07:14 AMPosted by shoe
05/02/2017 06:56 AMPosted by aerobahn
I think Taimou is extremely skilled and can play in live tournaments and do well, but also uses hacks at key moments when he is playing in non-live tournaments to push his skill over the top.

People think that it's one or the other, either he is 100% cheating all the time or he is never cheating when it's probably a combination of both. Remember Lance Armstrong? No doubt the guy is an amazing cyclist without doping, but he doped to push his skill over the top, and got caught, just like Taimou was caught here.

Probably one of the dumbest thing I've ever read so far.

Also, Armstrong and the entire cycling team was on steroids the whole time. You literally cannot have the endurance for any events without performance enhancing drugs.

As for Taimou's performance, it's pretty consistent from beta to now. The only inconsistency is the level of competition he's faced. He had an easier time in pre-rogue NA because NA teams basically cap out at tier 2, in they got crushed in APEX because all the teams are better than them. When you are given less room to make shots, it will make your performance seem poor, when in reality you're just facing more pressure.

lol your head is in the wrong place. It sounds like you're thinking "he's a top player so there's no way he ever cheats". There are countless examples of world class athletes who eventually add performance enhancing drugs to boost their performance even more, yet you think an internet gamer wouldn't add cheats to do the same? The dude has great aim and is a top tier player, but in this video, for whatever reason, he was either cheating or he and an epileptic seizure.

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1493699819905.webm
lol, and this one is even worse, a player from the same team as Taimou:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKsiDTlX_5w&feature=youtu.be

another top tier player who no doubt has great aim but also uses cheats when in a non-live environment. Starting at 45 seconds is pretty irrefutable evidence, I would be embarrassed to try and defend against this evidence.

lol your head is in the wrong place. It sounds like you're thinking "he's a top player so there's no way he ever cheats".?

As opposed to your line of reasoning which is "because other top players have cheated in other games in the past, this guy must be cheating".

There are countless examples of world class athletes who eventually add performance enhancing drugs to boost their performance even more,?

You obviously haven't read my previous refutation when you brought up Armstrong. Those world class athletes are on steroids year round to maintain their competitive advantage. IF THEY ARE OFF STEROIDS, THEIR STRENGTH/STAMINA REDUCES DRASTICALLY.

yet you think an internet gamer wouldn't add cheats to do the same? ?

No, because the person you're talking about plays CONSISTENTLY. Your example is only true if the player we're talking about never misses online but starts to perform poorly at lan. Even then, your example would state that the player has the ability to cheat at lan, despite Taimou having performed at the same level at lan events on non-personal computers with tournament gear.

The dude has great aim and is a top tier player, but in this video, for whatever reason, he was either cheating or he and an epileptic seizure. ?

Many players have that aim. It even has a name. It's called Rapid Twitch Aiming.

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1493699819905.webm?

Doesn't actually prove anything. Like I said, you not being able to comprehend high level play doesn't mean those players are cheating.

It's funny how your reply to something that refutes your argument is refuted by what you replied to. How can you possibly be so deluded.

I don't think you understand the simple premise that high level players aren't cheaters by default. If you're going to accuse someone of cheating, atleast make sure your evidence is credible, which it isn't.
Yeah i agree with Shoe. Taimou was definitely hacking in those videos.
yeah im sure the 3 referee's in the korean booths he usually plays in just lets him plug that usb in without any issue Kappa
Yeah because they aren't allowed to use their own *modified* keyboards/mouse/headsets Kappa Kappa PogChamp

Because it's not like you can set it up so it only has to be installed once Kappa
It's not like it auto deletes itself if you press the right key combination or unplug the device or turn the computer off TriHard
05/02/2017 08:15 AMPosted by shoe

lol your head is in the wrong place. It sounds like you're thinking "he's a top player so there's no way he ever cheats".?

As opposed to your line of reasoning which is "because other top players have cheated in other games in the past, this guy must be cheating".

There are countless examples of world class athletes who eventually add performance enhancing drugs to boost their performance even more,?

You obviously haven't read my previous refutation when you brought up Armstrong. Those world class athletes are on steroids year round to maintain their competitive advantage. IF THEY ARE OFF STEROIDS, THEIR STRENGTH/STAMINA REDUCES DRASTICALLY.

yet you think an internet gamer wouldn't add cheats to do the same? ?

No, because the person you're talking about plays CONSISTENTLY. Your example is only true if the player we're talking about never misses online but starts to perform poorly at lan. Even then, your example would state that the player has the ability to cheat at lan, despite Taimou having performed at the same level at lan events on non-personal computers with tournament gear.

The dude has great aim and is a top tier player, but in this video, for whatever reason, he was either cheating or he and an epileptic seizure. ?

Many players have that aim. It even has a name. It's called Rapid Twitch Aiming.

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1493699819905.webm?

Doesn't actually prove anything. Like I said, you not being able to comprehend high level play doesn't mean those players are cheating.

It's funny how your reply to something that refutes your argument is refuted by what you replied to. How can you possibly be so deluded.

I don't think you understand the simple premise that high level players aren't cheaters by default. If you're going to accuse someone of cheating, atleast make sure your evidence is credible, which it isn't.

I'm not sure if you know that the evidence of him cheating isn't because the shots are accurate, it's because his cross-hair bounces back to a players head who is being resurrected twice in a row. Why would a person on his skill-level (or any skill level), move his crosshair back to a player who was being resurrected not once, but twice?

Here's what was happening: he was moving his crosshair naturally (without cheats) towards the genji, he then hits the "next target" button for the aimbot which was supposed to move his crosshair to kill genji, but the aimbot registered the "next target" as the Lucio who was getting resurrected. He tried again to move his crosshair toward genji and hit the aimbot button again and the crosshair again registered the lucio as the next target. On his third attempt he moves his crosshair close enough to the genji that the aimbot correctly registered genji as the next target and moved his crosshair into position.

That's as easy as I can break it down for you man
shoe's posts turn me on so much
and I'm pretty sure aerobahn is trolling
05/02/2017 09:57 AMPosted by PRIDE
and I'm pretty sure aerobahn is trolling

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

(just go with it)
05/02/2017 03:29 AMPosted by Maigessxo
Lol, i dont like him at all. If you have ever watched his streams before, he acts like a pig and doesn't think of what he says before he says it. He has said so many things that targets audiences to trigger them. Not as nice as some of the other streamers..

Also lets not forget, some people have made reddit posts proving he was aimbotting in some of his games. He is nothing more than a cheating pig.

I don't like him either, for the reasons you mentioned. But does that mean he aimbots?
These players get put under a microscope every day. Every play they broadcast is analyzed. Eventually something like this will pop up. Eventually a insane play will happen.
It happens to us too, that insta kill shot you took through a hero blocking your view. That head shot you landed just as you peaked out from a corner or that triple kill you got on widow.
That isn't proof of aimboting. Even I have plays that would look suspicious if they happened all the time and I've been accused of aimboting.
Some times it just happens, more often among the greatest payers. How many of these do you have because if you can't shoe a trend you are just dropping foul accusations.
He toggled aimbot on the lucio.

When the lucio was immediately rezzed his aimbot kept locking onto the lucio. The "snapping" is him dragging his mouse to the right to rip the aimbot off lucio so it wouldn't shoot an invulnerable player (because he's a "pro" and "pros" don't do stupid things like that, except he clearly did in the video). The first 2 snaps are just into empty air. It isn't until the genji jumps into the place he was dragging his crosshair too that it snaps to the genji instead the 3rd time.
Are you guys serious with this? This is the kind of crap people can point to as an example of just how ridiculous internet detectives can be. "Taimou... has good aim" became a meme for a reason. I really dislike him, but I still recognize he probably has the best aim in Overwatch.

Go watch some of his Widow highlights from OGN Apex(1). This is a LAN tournament where he has a camera on him and a moderator watching over his shoulder, using equipment he never had access to until he walked on stage.

As for the bouncing his crosshairs on and off the Lucio, that is how Taimou flicks. He returns his crosshair to the previous position after a flick, people talk about it all the time because it is kind of a bad habit. You can watch him doing it over and over again in his famous aim practice video(2). In this case he shoots the Lucio, pauses, and flicks to where he predicts the Genji is going to end up.

But no he is actually sneaking aimbots into live tournaments on USB drives, and he is actually toggling an aimbot that is malfunctioning because of the rez on Lucio. Seriously... just stop. This is embarrassing.

(1) https://clips.twitch.tv/FlaccidAbnegateBeanM4xHeh
(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VysgMqzU3Qk
A whole night of people still thinking he's hacking and no further "proof" has even showed up, nice. The most you guys have dug up is a video of someone else hacking, with a clip of Taimou stuck in the middle, which is the same clip that has made so many rounds that even Blizzard said was fine. Either way this is pretty entertaining to read.